Working at Drawbridge
At Drawbridge, we are committed to attracting and retaining the best individuals who enjoy working in a dynamic environment. You will be joining an agile team that will help you at every level of your career to identify and use your strengths to grow. This is an opportunity to work at a company that is open to new ideas as we build a dynamic and diverse environment for our employees. The work will be challenging and rewarding. You will gain hands on experience from a team who strives to see its employees succeed.
Drawbridge is seeking an exceptional Revenue Operations Manager who will be responsible for leading the processes and systems infrastructure to enable our go-to-market (GTM) strategy. You will partner cross-functionally to implement scalable systems, processes, and tools to enable the company to grow and capture market share. We’re looking for a forward-thinking, collaborative, creative leader who is passionate about expanding the market for our Cybersecurity/GRC platform that protects financial services firms and their investors from fraud and regulatory risk.
We’re a fast-growing company and need someone with a progressive perspective. We’re looking for a strong leader that has the vision, the passion, and the experience to hit the ground running. Someone who’s constantly learning, experimenting, and improving. Someone who is excited by the opportunity to build something that is seen as a strategic driver of the business and will ultimately take Drawbridge to the next level. The Revenue Operations Manager reports to the CRO.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Monitor revenue metrics and understand how they are performing against our KPIs
- Work across teams to identify areas of optimization through process improvements and tools
- Execute on projects to improve our SDR and Demand generation efficiency
- Support the reporting needs across the organization as well as team-level reporting to help measure effectiveness of the go-to-market strategy
- Be a key stakeholder in Sales headcount, goal setting, territory configuration, and other planning needs
- Implement data governance framework to ensure data integrity and single source of truth
- Develop reporting & dashboards to show performance, trends, opportunities, and risks across the customer lifecycle
- Help drive key operational metrics for the sales organization like quota attainment, pipeline coverage, stage conversion rates
- Work with sales management to identify training opportunities and provide feedback to sales enablement organization.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years' prior relevant revenue operatons experience at SaaS software company
- Ability to work in a high-volume/high-velocity environment
- Understanding of SaaS KPIs, as well as how to effectively measure and report
- Strong technical aptitude and experience working with platforms including Salesforce and Hubspot
- Self-starter with proven listening skills
- Strong ability to articulate and enforce key business processes/practices
- Competitive compensation package
- Employer Contribution 401(k)
- Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage and Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy
- Employee Assistance Program (with focus on mindfulness and well-being)
- Life Insurance & Personal Accident Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 12-Month Peloton Membership
- 12-Month Apple Fitness+
- Healthy Work/Life Balance
- Exclusive Employee Offerings & Perks
This role can be either remote or hybrid in our NYC or Palm Beach Gardens, FL offices. Limited travel to the NYC office will be in-play for remote employees.
Drawbridge is a premier provider of cybersecurity software and solutions to the alternative investment industry. Our Platform helps firms exceed and manage their governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) requirements while combatting sophisticated cyber threats and third-party risks. Drawbridge's platform connects business, compliance, and IT to empower firms to centralize and manage their most robust security programs, improve their risk profile, and raise institutional capital. With a tested team focused on value delivery and a 1000+ strong customer base, Drawbridge offers unmatched customer service and flexibility to help businesses proactively manage vulnerabilities, plan for growth, and reduce complexity. At Drawbridge, we are committed to attracting and retaining the best individuals who enjoy working in a dynamic environment
Our Hiring Process
We want to hire the most qualified individuals. We’ve designed a multi-step selection process that may include interviews and assessments. We render decisions quickly and we’re eager to get to know you.
Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Drawbridge Partners, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic, in accordance with applicable law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.
Powered by JazzHR