We're looking for an experienced Sales Operations Analyst to join the Australian Sales Operations team of a global fintech business specialising in cloud-based accounting software.
Working in a fast-paced sales-driven environment, you'll play a key role in analysing, identifying and communicating sales growth opportunities to sales teams across multiple locations from a database of existing customers.
- 12-month contract with high potential for extension
- Remote from anywhere in Australia
Responsibilities will include (not limited to):
- Analysis and reporting on sales data using Salesforce
- Identify key accounts for sales follow ups through data analysis
- Assessing business requirements, supplying data, and supporting both internal and external sales teams.
- Assist in maintenance of customer and master data
- Simplified data summaries for dissemination, specifying pipeline follow-up on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Track daily account allocation to the sales team, activity related to it, and the overall effectiveness of the support system.
- Assess the impact and success of an action to support growth.
- 5+ years' experience in Sales Operations focused positions
- Expertise in report / dashboard creation and data analysis utilising tools within the Salesforce platform.
- Highly proficient in office tools such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Should be comfortable presenting and communicating with business leaders.
- Meticulous in nature / high attention to detail
If this opportunity aligns with your interests and qualifications, we encourage you to click the apply button to submit your application. We are excited to receive your submission and look forward to hearing from you.