Fluoropolymer Resources LLC (FRL) is the global benchmark recycling company for melt processable fluoropolymers. We are a dynamic and flexible company that responds rapidly to customer demands and shifts in the marketplace. To maintain our competitive position and commitment to excellence we continuously engineer our processes and methods. This business model requires employees that are flexible and comfortable with changes in the execution of their jobs and sometimes even redefining of their roles. The job definition below is designed to give potential employees a general understanding of the types of tasks and responsibilities associated with the position. It is not a comprehensive statement of all things required to successfully perform the job.
Primary administrator for all aspects of company manufacturing and sales operations.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Administer Sales Order & Purchase Order activity including entry into the ERP system, and interaction with customers and suppliers.
- Manage the system for quoting, arranging and administering inbound/outbound international and domestic freight.
- Work closely with the Operations Manager, Engineers and Continuous Improvement Coordinator providing data input and procedures maintenance.
- Work closely with the factory and finance department coordinating paperwork and providing information to ensure timely payment of bills and invoicing of shipments.
- Heavy project related data collection, analysis and reporting.
- Answer phone and other task based activities as assigned
Education and Experience
- Associates Degree or higher in a business or technology related field, or current enrollment in a business or technology related degree program is desired.
- Experience in a manufacturing office environment helpful.
- ERP system experience a real plus.
- Excellent verbal and strong written communications.
- Strong data entry skills including good typing speed and accuracy.
- Strong Excel skills including pivot tables with filters and reporting.
- Proficiency in Word & Power Point.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities.
- Entrepreneurial approach to job, operating with minimal supervision
Upward Mobility Potential:
The successful Manufacturing and Sales Operation Administrator will receive exposure and on the job training that makes them ideal internal candidates for FRL Continuous Improvement Coordinator, FRL Sale Representative, FRL Manufacturing Lead, FRL Manufacturing Management.
Applications for all positions at FRL are accepted ONLINE ONLY at the following link:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Vision insurance
Employees that cannot provide proof of vaccination must where masks in the workplace.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North Windham, CT: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location