As Spendesk’s Sales Operations Manager
, you will support our growing Global Sales business, and help us to unlock further productivity and efficiency gains for our teams.
Reporting to our Growth Operations Lead
, you will contribute directly to strategy development, and have ownership on the execution of ongoing initiatives and activities required to help our sales development teams perform to their full potential.
Our ideal candidate is someone who proactively assesses and improves upon the productivity of established processes, acts as a key pillar of support for the entire sales organisation, and is as passionate about Operations as we are.
What you'll do:
- Own the execution and continuous improvement of core business processes for the Global Sales organisation.
- Proactively identify and redefine processes and systems that improve and scale our business.
- Work directly with key sales stakeholders on critical operational, organisational and strategic projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity and operational efficiency.
- Solve challenging business problems creatively, efficiently, and independently, especially when faced with time and operational constraints or ambiguity.
- Become a subject matter expert in our tools and support our stakeholders in getting incremental value from our tech stack.
- Comfortable with working in both CRM and MAP systems and processes.
- Deliver on multiple initiatives in the same timeframe with minimal supervision
- Be constantly improving the data our sales team have access to that ensures we are engaging with the right companies and prospects in a timely manner.
Your Competency Profile:
- You have a Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 3 years in marketing or sales operations at a Software/SaaS company, preferably at a tech start-up.
- Strong experience with Salesforce and sales engagement tools like Salesloft and/or LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Strong analytical skills to help you make data driven recommendations and decisions.
- You are eager to learn and improve on making current processes more efficient.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, highly organised, and pay close attention to detail
- You are a strong team player, always looking for ways to contribute but also manages well independently
- Demonstrated problem solving experience providing data-driven business insights
- Experience with Tableau or Looker is a plus.
- Fluency in English (as it's our business language).
As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
Spendesk is the 7-in-1 spending solution built for finance teams to make faster, smarter spending decisions. Founded in 2016, Spendesk is now one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe, with over 4,000 customers and an international team of 500+ employees based in Paris, Berlin, London, Hamburg, and remote. We’ve raised over €260M from leading investors, and been named a French tech unicorn. And we’re not stopping there!
About Our People & Culture
We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. That’s why liberation is at the core of everything we do. We empower Spendeskers to take ownership of their work, to navigate ambiguity, and seize every opportunity. Spendeskers come from all over the world (35+ countries and counting!) but we have plenty in common: we're bold, ever-curious, committed to kindness, and tackle every challenge with a positive mindset.
About Our Benefits
Our culture is built on trust, empowerment, and growth — with benefits to match!
- Lunch 60% funded by Spendesk (Swile Card)
- 11 RTT in 2022 on a pro-rata basis, in addition to your 25 paid holiday days
- Alan Premium health insurance
- A Gymlib pass to let off steam after a productive day at work
- Access to Moka.care for emotional and mental health wellbeing
- Access to Vendredi allowing us to change the world
- Latest Apple equipment (MacBook Air)
- Great office snacks to fuel your day
- A positive team to work with daily!
Diversity & Inclusion
At Spendesk, we're committed to fostering an environment where all differences are encouraged, supported and celebrated. We're building our culture for everyone, with everyone. Our goal is to attract and build a diverse, equal and inclusive team, where everyone feels welcome and we truly embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.