We are looking for a Senior Revenue Operations Data Analyst to join our team! This role is a key position of the growing data analytics team of one of the fastest growing, B2B SaaS businesses that's already achieved unicorn status. As the Senior Revenue Operations Data Analyst, you will be working cross functionally with business stakeholders and data engineers to use data to unlock growth opportunities! If you like to roll up your sleeves and make an immediate impact, and be a high-visibility contributor within the organization, this role might be for you!
What you'll do:
- Partner with business stakeholders with your business insights and analytical skills to produce reports, dashboards and analysis that impacts operational strategy, process and outcomes.
- Work with leadership and multi-functional teams to identify opportunities for business growth across different areas of business operations such as Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, etc.
- Partner closely with business stakeholders and data engineers to define, build, and maintain data products which are critical to growth and retention.
- Proactively analyze GTM (Go-To-Market) ops dashboards and distribute trends to the leadership team on a weekly basis, providing insights into business performance and identifying areas for improvement.
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of experience in a data analytics related role.
- Advanced proficiency in SQL and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Extensive experience in data analysis from complex data sources, to cleaning and processing, to delivering results.
- Solid background in mathematics, statistics, computer science, economics, or related fields.
- Excellent communication skills with experience working with leadership to present findings, executing plans and making recommendations.
- Experience with fast growing business and start-up culture, with expertise in one or multiple areas within business such as operations, marketing, sales, customer success is a big plus.
- Experience with programming languages such as Python and R is a big plus.
- Knowledge of statistical and machine learning methods and how to apply them is a big plus.
- Health & Wellness: 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans - for employee and dependents + on demand health care concierge
- HSA, FSA, & DCFSA: Pre-tax savings plans for healthcare and dependent care
- 100% paid short and long term disability plus life + AD&D benefits
- Learning & Development: $500 annually towards professional development opportunities + $250 annually towards personal development opportunities
- Flexible Time Off: Flexible vacation policy for strong, fully charged batteries
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave: An inclusive policy to ensure you have time with your newborn, newly adopted, or foster child
- Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home + $1,000 annually to cover necessary business related items for your home office
- Charitable Giving Program: Up to $500 match for qualified charities
- 401K: Reach your financial goals while reducing your taxes
This role will receive a competitive base salary, benefits, and equity. The applicable salary range for each US-based role is based on where the employee works and is aligned to one of 3 tiers based on the cost of labor for that geographic area. The expected salary ranges for this role are set forth below.
Tier 1: $119,000 - $147,000
Tier 2: $107,100 - $132,300
Tier 3: $95,200 - $117,600
You can view which tier applies to where you plan to work here. A variety of factors are considered when determining someone's leveling and compensation–including a candidate's professional background and experience. These ranges may be modified in the future and final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
Please continue to apply if you are unsure that you fit into our compensation structure.
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company's security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers when it comes to protecting their data. We've felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company. It's a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process - and it only grows more complex and expensive over time.
Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way - with automation.
Employment at Drata is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.