Our client is a European SaaS company, they are a well-funded, rapidly growing scale up with more than 250 corporate clients using their analytics platform to make better decisions around corporate governance.
This is a newly created position; you will be working closely with the Founder and the Executive Team to establish the Sales and Marketing strategies via direct sales and partners.
- Define and execute the global sales strategy (direct and via partners) in complete alignment with the Leadership team, ensuring a strong focus on a few new markets at a time while nurturing existing customers towards satisfaction and add-on sales.
- Build an experienced and high-performing SaaS sales organisation targeting relevant customer segments through direct sales and partners.
- Identify new clients, upsell to existing clients and retain existing customer base through deeper relationships.
- For each country or region, create local sales strategies and customer segmentation to ensure efficient expansion and fully aligned resources across the company.
- Support sales teams actively towards winning deals and understanding to continuously improve the win rate, participating in sales engagements towards key decision makers.
- Monitor, own, govern, and evolve appropriate sales tools, including CRM, supported by IT functions in the COO/CFO organisation.
- Support and collaborate with the CPO and Governance Centre of Excellence in creating feedback loops from customers and partners into Product management and competence teams.
- Be an active and team-committed leadership team member, championing a one-company approach in building the company for sustainable growth.
- Act as a role model by leading with clarity, passion, and integrity and representing our values.
- 10+ years of proven management experience in B2B sales, ideally within SaaS, Technology or Consulting/Search
- Strong commercial capability and experience managing commercial negotiations
- Good overall knowledge of corporate risk management, CSR, ESG, Board of Directors formation, NED, private equity etc
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing/fast-growing scale-up
- Team player with a hands-on approach to getting things done
- Willingness to spend 2/3 days per week in the London office and regularly meeting clients face to face with regional and ultimately global travel as the business grows