About Athens Robotic Hair Restoration
Athens Robotic Hair Restoration is a new business vertical by Milan Laser. This new vertical launched in Omaha in August of 2023 and is growing rapidly. Athens Robotic Hair Restoration performs an advanced procedure to give men their hair back. For many patients, this is a life-changing opportunity.The VP of Sales & Operations for Athens
is the operational pioneer of standing up the new business by enhancing the sales process, operational processes, and all other functions of the business. The VP of Sales & Operations provides leadership, direction, and resource stewardship to the new business to create sales and operational success.
The VP of Sales & Operations is accountable for developing Athens and aligning sales objectives with firm business strategy. This includes perfecting the sales process and collaborating across divisions while developing streamlined processes that support the business and profitable achievement.Responsibilities
Accountability And Performance Measures
- Accountable for effective sales organization design, including sales job roles, sales channel design, and sales resource deployment.
- Aligns the sales organization’s objectives with firm business strategy through active participation in strategic planning, sales strategy development, forecasting, sales resource planning, and budgeting.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and other key financial performance objectives.
- Establishes and governs the sales organizations performance management system. This includes establishing guiding sales organizational principles for managing performance. Overseeing the equitable allocation of organization objectives across all channels, markets, and personnel; and ensuring all team members are held accountable for assigned results.
- Provides leadership to the sales organization’s management team, while fostering a culture of accountability, professional development, high-performance, and ethical behavior.
- Leads learning and development initiatives impacting the team and provides stewardship of sales management talent.
- Works closely with the Chief Medical Officer in developing and building all operational processes related to the medical needs.
- Works closely with CHRO and training division in establishing learning and development objectives essential to the organization’s success, oversees the effective delivery of training and development programs, actively assesses the value of training and development investments, and monitors learning and development outcomes to ensure high ROI.
- Works closely with the Chief Information Officer to ensure technology initiatives are implemented consistent with firm technology strategy.
- Leads organization change initiatives by continuously assessing the need for organizational change, championing change initiatives, and removing obstacles impeding constructive organizational change.
- Achieves assigned organizational objectives for KPI’s, sales, profits, and other strategic goals.
- Reports to the President
- Peer colleague to other senior-most functional heads
- Direct report staff includes all employees assigned and hired for the business.
- Provides indirect leadership to core sales support functions including Marketing, Operations; Finance; Human Resources; TA, and IT
- Four-year college degree
- Five years sales management & leadership experience in a multi-unit environment as a Regional or Vice President level.
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting and company safe harbor matching upon reaching participant eligibility
- Career advancement opportunities
- EXCEPTIONAL work environment!
- Free laser hair removal
All potential employees of Milan will be required to successfully pass a pre-employment background check prior to employment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer