Location: Des Moines, IA or remote with appropriate experience
Education: 4-Year Degree or Equivalent Experience
Industry: Sales Operations, SaaS, Insurance
Job Type: Sales Operations
Manages Others: No
Experience: 5+ Years
Travel: Up to 5%
Relocation Covered: No
Why You’ll Love AgencyBlocWe solve problems for our customers. We give ourselves the autonomy to be awesome. We Will be Human. We are maniacal about success.
This is the culture you’ll be a part of if you join the AgencyBloc Team. We are the #1 Agency Recommended Management System for life and health insurance agencies. We help grow our clients’ business with an industry-specific CRM, commissions processing, and integrated business and marketing automation.Job Description
We’re seeking an experienced self-starter, with an analytical-mindset to join our Team. As the Sales Operations Manager
, you will be a trusted advisor and hands-on individual contributor inside the Sales Organization. You will provide operational and program support to help our growing Sales Team achieve its Revenue Goals. You’ll drive the planning and forecasting process for the Sales Organization. This role provides an opportunity to work cross-functionally with all Go-To-Market Leaders by providing actionable insights which aid in our Revenue acquisition and expansion strategy.Responsibilities
More on AgencyBloc:
- Close collaboration with and support to sales leaders and individuals in their weekly forecasting, deal reviews and deal qualification
- Define, build, and manage metrics & analytics programs to help sales leaders make data-backed business decisions
- Model sales team capacity based on reps, quotas, and targets to highlight hiring needs within the sales organization.
- Create and distribute reporting to track key business performance metrics and KPIs across the Sales Organization while providing actionable analysis and recommendations
- Contribute to the development and deployment of Sales Compensation plans
- Support Sales territory management, account assignment and annual account review
- Work cross-functionally on ad-hoc projects that are aligned to our strategic priorities
- Partner closely with the Sales & Marketing Intelligence Manager to develop seamless processes for high quality data acquisition & maintenance throughout the sales process.
Headquartered in Iowa, we are a growing Software Company which provides an online software solution that helps insurance agencies increase efficiency, enhance customer satisfaction, control costs, and stay competitive. We currently have customers nationwide. Core values of our company include:
- Client-centric organization focused on delivering great customer service
- Positive, collaborative team environment with coworkers who genuinely care about their work
- High level of professionalism in everything we do
- Continuous teaching, learning, and growth for all team members as they share in the journey that is the story of our company
- 3-5 years of Sales Operations Experience. SaaS B2B experience is a plus.
- Strong Excel skills (formula design, pivot tables, charts)
- Experience in creating executive-level internal presentations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with willingness to engage with sales executives and sales management
- You are a self-starter and fast learner; no one tells you where to find the answers
- Hyper-organized with strong attention to detail; effective stakeholder and project management is the bare minimum and is part of your secret sauce