About Informa Tech
Informa Tech’s market-focused business connects communities and audiences across the global Information and Communications Technology industry. Informa Tech informs, educates, and connects the technology community through world-class research, training, events, and media. We offer an unrivaled reach to decision-makers in the technology marketplace, leveraging over 100 recognized brands trusted for research, information, education, and networking.
- Contributes to creating, updating, and auditing reports and dashboards across the Informa Tech brands - events and media.
- Prepares custom reports and analysis by brand. Experience in Excel is not required, but highly recommended.
- Learn our end-to-end Sales process in order to train incoming Sales team members in Salesforce. Will become our first line of defense to help any Sales team members trouble shoot questions and escalate any issues that are of high priority.
- Works with Operations and Salesforce support teams to adjust fields and workflows, identify and fix potential issues, adjust territory divisions.
- Troubleshoots and solve problems within Salesforce and other systems.
- Manages the contract process in Salesforce using tools such as Adobe Sign, Conga, and DocuSign.
- Prepares daily, weekly, and monthly update logs/JIRA tickets relating to ongoing and upcoming projects and sales activities.
- Leads on backend salesforce development & adbook support, a media inventory tool integrated with Salesforce
- Collaborates with internal developers and product owners to translate best practices from event to event.
- Occasionally supports rebook teams onsite
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse, and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritizes promotions internally.
Why work for Informa?
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your Birthday! (Holiday runs from January to December)
- Friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training for development
- Pension match and a range of other entirely flexible benefits to suit your needs - 5% Pension Scheme.
- Regular Social Events and Networking opportunities
- Share-Match options - become a shareholder!
- Eye Care - Including eye test and glasses
- EAP - legal & financial advice, wellbeing, counselling services. Mental health first aiders
- My Active Discounts - Discounts on a variety of products from fitness, travel and retail
- Flexible benefits - Critical illness insurance, Pension, Dental, Gym Membership, Dining Membership Card, Cycle to work scheme