SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you're enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
In this position the Director of Sales Operations will be supporting SentinelOne's Sales organization by closely supporting our Americas Sales teams and leading global IPO readiness initiatives that help build out scalable processes and approaches to how we go to market. We are looking for someone that thrives in a fast paced environment and enjoys multi-tasking, excited to help build out an organization, eager to help design processes and comfortable supporting and assisting great Sales leaders. Our ideal candidate has significant experience in both a startup/building environment but also larger publicly traded software technology companies.
What will you do?
- Being the Americas Sales Operations lead supporting key sales leaders to be their trusted advisor
- Actively participate in the Americas forecasting process ensuring forecasts are updated timely in Clari and advise leaders on changing dynamics of their pipeline while challenging their forecasts to ensure accuracy
- Lead key quarterly Operations initiatives that support our vision for building out key infrastructure to build global scalability into our business
- Be responsible for global activities such as headcount tracking and reporting for Sales
- Lead the development of key Americas sales metrics and business review materials
- Being business partner to Finance for all Global Sales Compensation related items
- Assist with the annual Sales planning processes including Area and Regional goal assignments, territory management updates, and Sales compensation plan changes
- Identify key infrastructure missing to support Sales and comfortable developing solutions that align to the team's overall vision
- Build Sales facing content to educate and train our teams on key Sales processes
What skills and experience should you bring?
- 7 - 10 years in Sales, Revenue or Field Operations supporting Sales teams with a strong emphasis on enabling teams to be hyper productive
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Management, Technology or Economics; MBA a plus
- Ability to influence sales teams and build strong collaborative relationships across multiple functions
- Experience designing and scaling processes that support a hyper growth business model
- Self motivated and the ability to show initiative and follow through on tasks and assignments
- Proven analytical ability to take disparate datasets and turning it into insightful analytics including developing messaging, visualizualization of data and executive level presentations
- Strong verbal and written skills with an emphasis on the ability to summarize and translate complex needs of the field
- Quick learner and not afraid to run multiple activities and projects simultaneously in a fast paced start-up environment
- Experience supporting Sales organizations that sell subscription security software
- Experience in a Pre-IPO environment with documenting key processes a plus
- Good fundamental understanding of SFDC, Clari, HighSpot and Tableau
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.