Air Journey has been the world's leader in escorted flying Journeys, delivering exhilarating flying experiences to the world's most incredible destinations for over 25 years. We have worked to provide pilots and their companions with the finest self-flying group travel experiences in the world, leading Journeys, both escorted and concierge, to over 100 countries.
Making all these extraordinary journeys possible are the handpicked experts that form our amazing Air Journey team. Our in-office staff is on call around the clock to ensure the best possible service to our clients. Our dedicated Journey Directors provide unmatched support and knowledge to the groups they lead worldwide. Intelligent, knowledgeable, supremely organized, and always committed, our staff oversees every detail of your itinerary and is an indispensable part of your journey. At Air Journey, our team has led us to become a global leader in leisure travel by private airplane.
Our clientele is the owner-pilot of his airplane, he flies himself, and we are not a charter operator. Our clients must bring their plane to be part of our journey.
Chief Revenue Officer - CRO
At Air Journey, we count on the executive team to lead our organization to succeed in a fast-growing market. We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Chief Revenue Officer - CRO- to join this executive team, composed of The Land and Marketing department Director and the Flight Department Director.
As CRO, you will be responsible for all revenue-generating elements within the organization and ensure that communication and information sharing run smoothly between departments.
A Chief Revenue Officer’s responsibilities include working with other executive team members to execute corporate strategic plans by expanding into new customer segments and partnerships and developing business with the current client’s portfolios.
Ultimately, you will work closely with leaders, managers, and other executives to ensure the organization achieves its goals in revenue generation throughout the year.
Objectives of the Role
- Partner with senior leadership – Marketing/ Land Department/Flight Department to execute the current corporate strategic plan and develop additional strategies.
- Ensure performance, strategy, and alignment of the company’s revenue-generating departments, including management of the current CRM tool.
- Built and manage sales resources to drive business growth across customer segments and shared responsibility with the marketing department for improving strategy, communication, online and offline operations, and customer experience.
- Help maximize reach and efficiency by adding new, scalable partners in a strategic way: groups, associations, individuals, and conventions.
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary for sustainable growth: current and new client segments.
- Partnering closely with Sales and Executive teams to create and deliver a winning commercial sales growth strategy.
- Create a standardized outreach plan for current and future clients and coordinate its implementation across sales channels, client management, and marketing & communications.
- Drive revenue strategies that lead to organizational sustainability and growth.
- Manage resource spending and allocation, operating within the approved budget, ensuring maximum resource utilization, and maintaining a favorable financial position.
- Prospect and close relationships with key target clients
- Monitor the revenue pipeline through reporting, dashboards, and tracking channels to provide actionable insight + CRM+ client database management
- Propel sales leadership to develop and implement short and long-term strategies, including revenue forecasting, adjusting as necessary, and doubling up sales techniques with the webinar, text messages, WhatsApp, social media, and search engines
- Provide competitive intelligence for strategic analysis and positioning of company product offerings.
- Develop global and regional go-to-market strategies for both mature and emerging customer targets.
- Monitor the strategies and processes across the revenue cycle from customer acquisition to engagement to success.
- Provide consistent reports by maintaining accurate updates of sales and outbound metrics.
- Manage and motivate staff to achieve revenue goals, holding team members to a high standard of excellence and accountability.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years in diverse leadership roles, driving and implementing revenue growth
- Experience in the ‘High end travel Industry’ is required for this position.
- Proven track record of growing revenue through innovation/marketing/branding and partnership
- Leadership & Demonstrable Management skills
- Outcome-oriented and motivated by performance-based rewards
- Able to channel different points of view, establish and maintain excellent relationships, and foster team atmosphere with internal staff while achieving key objectives
- A demonstrated ability to think about a broad range of revenue streams is required
- Ability to forecast the business accurately and ensure operations are measured and optimized to align with sales, budget, and marketing targets
- Possess good relationship-building and communication skills between internal and external stakeholders.
- $100,000 to $130,000 - depending on profile and experience
- Fixed salary + bonus - based on additional revenue performance + travel incentives.
- The position is based in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida and may require some professional travel.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person