Who We Are And What We Do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel's success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
What You'll Do At Deel
- Act as the senior Sales Operations business partner to our EMEA and APAC Sales Leads (VP-level). Help shape the go-to-market strategy in each region, drive annual and quarterly planning and target setting, conduct independent analysis of the business, gather insights, make compelling recommendations to GTM and RevOps leadership, and drive change management to improve the business in line with Sales Lead priorities.
- Work in a highly collaborative manner to drive revenue growth and scalable operations with various stakeholders across our Go-To-Market functions (e.g. Sales, Account Management, Sales Development, Customer Success, Growth, Marketing), RevOps teams (Sales Ops, Systems & Process, Pipeline Operations, Enablement), and occasionally our Product team.
- Lead a high-performing team of Sales Operations Associates and Business Analysts that help the EMEA and APAC Sales organizations exceed targets.
Some Key Qualifications
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in sales operations, revenue operations, or a business operations function at leading tech companies
- 2+ years of professional experience as a people manager
- Fluency with Salesforce and adjacent sales productivity applications
- Strong command of general SaaS operations, best practices, and industry standards
- Experience working on a global team and managing global stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence rapid business outcomes
- Strong problem solver with the ability to drive detailed cross-functional projects
- Nimble, adaptable, resilient, resourceful and gritty. Good sense of humor is a plus!
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.