Deal Desk Analyst
A company in the Sandy, UT area is looking for a Deal Desk Analyst to join their team. Your primary focus as the Deal Desk Analyst will be to help structure profitable and compliant transactions that address the needs of a diverse set of internal corporate customers, maximize the company's revenue, and increase the effectiveness and productivity of the company's sales force. You will act in a fiduciary capacity in managing first-line approvals for the deal approval process. This will be accomplished by discussing deals with the sales teams to identify customers' critical business issues and assist in structuring transactions that meet both the company's requirements and the customers' needs.
- Maintain awareness of all new sales deals and addendums being contracted.
- Analyze and maintain current customer renewal dates.
- Understand product pricing and billing models and the related revenue generated from each.
- Perform analysis on current customer software products, services, and telecom usage.
- Perform analysis on customer and product profitability.
- Understand any direct product costs.
As a Deal Desk Analyst, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Manage the day-to-day deal approval process and aid in driving deals through the necessary approvals
- Responsible for adherence to and compliance with policy and procedures
- Interact with internal stakeholders, including but not limited to Legal, Sales Operations, Finance, Order Management, Credit, and Billing
- Ensure that transactions adhere to NICE CXone's internal revenue recognition policies and operational guidelines
- Evaluate current processes and offer recommendations for areas of improvement
- Complete ad-hoc projects and analysis as required
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Management, or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 5+ years related experience
- Knowledge of Excel (including pivot table), Access and SQL
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial analysis and financial modeling
- Ability to work under pressure of multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and manage changes in direction of the company
- Ability to develop, interpret and apply required policies and procedures
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Visio