The Sales Operations Director is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the sales and strategy organization reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer.
We are looking for a hard-working Director to be responsible for overseeing the administrative operations within our organization. The role works with top-level executives to devise strategies to meet the organization's sales and strategic objectives.
To be a successful Director, you should be driven to succeed, able to handle stress, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You should be familiar with the workings of how technology supports healthcare delivery.
$150,000 - $200,000
Chief Revenue Officer
Remote with travel
Up to 20%
- Working in a team with top-level executives to devise sales & strategy plans to meet company goals
- Managing and supervising the day-to-day operations of various departments, such as sales and marketing
- Coordinating inter-departmental activities and delegating responsibilities to team members
- Compiling performance reports and reporting to the executive team
- Recording sales & strategy trends and liaising with account managers to develop sales strategies
- Attend C suite meetings and take notes with the ability to add value to conversation/strategy
- Responsible for front end of sales meeting minutes and will be expected to strategize using the client meeting notes as well as internal leadership ideas and create customized decks that will outline to the client a solution using 1 or more of COPE's products
- Involve appropriate stakeholders and SME's in getting decks and solutions together to present to potential clients
- Compiling of sales presentations and providing sales data and guides to the sales department
- Carry out other duties, tasks and projects as assigned
- Bachelor's or master's degree in business administration required
- 7-10 years of relevant healthcare strategy experience
- 5+ years solid work experience in a managerial position
- A working knowledge of government regulations for businesses
- Previous work experience with payers and providers a huge plus
- Proven work experience as a Sales & Strategy specialist or in Sales
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Ability to work in a remote, technology based environment and travel when needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership, analytical, motivational and teamwork abilities
- Good interpersonal and decision-making skills
- High sense of professionalism
- The ability to multi-task and handle the stress of a high-powered position
- Hands on experience with ERP and CRM systems, Salesforce preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
As a firm passionate about health care, we're deeply committed to the health and wellness of our own team members. We offer comprehensive, affordable insurance plans for our team and their families, and a host of other unique benefits, such as a yearly stipend for wellness-related activities, and a paid parental leave program. You can learn more about our benefits offerings here: https://copehealthsolutions.com/careers/why-cope-health-solutions/.
What We Do:
COPE Health Solutions is a national mission-driven consulting firm that partners with health systems and payor clients. We provide our clients with the tools, services and advice they need to thrive in the current complex and uncertain pluralistic payment environment and achieve visionary, organizationally relevant results. Our firm has expertise in all aspects of population health, strategy, delivery system development, payment systems reform, workforce development and population health management support services, including peerless analytics and performance improvement. We are driven by our passion to help transform health care delivery, align financial incentives to support population health management and build the workforce needed as health care moves to value-based care.
Our multidisciplinary team of health care experts provides our clients with the experience, capabilities, and tools needed to plan for, design, implement and support both the development and execution of strategy and developing solutions to some of the industry's most complex problems. We partner with our clients through aligned mission and financial incentives to pursue performance excellence in a challenging and rapidly evolving health care environment.
To apply for this position, or to view all available positions, visit us at https://copehealthsolutions.com/careers/open-positions/.