Founded by mathematicians and cyber defense experts in 2013, Darktrace is a global leader in cyber security AI, delivering complete AI-powered solutions in its mission to free the world of cyber disruption. We protect more than 7,700 customers from the world's most complex threats, including ransomware, cloud, and SaaS attacks.
Our roots lie deep in innovation. The Darktrace AI Research Centre based in Cambridge, UK, has conducted research establishing new thresholds in cyber security, with technology innovations backed by over 115 patents and pending applications. The company's European R&D center is located in The Hague, Netherlands.
Headquartered in Cambridge, UK, Darktrace has more than 2,000 employees located across more than 100 countries. Customers include public sector agencies, education institutions, media, organizations supplying critical infrastructure, and businesses of all sizes worldwide.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company, named one of TIME magazine's "Most Influential Companies" for 2021 and one of Fast Company's "Most Innovative AI Companies" in 2022. For more information on our cutting-edge technology, visit darktrace.com.
The Sales Operations Executive will provide operational and analytical support to the sales teams covering the EMEA region. The ideal candidate will be energetic, flexible to a dynamic workload, analytical, and highly organised. The candidate must be able to adjust their workflow due to numerous ad hoc requests, and still be able to deliver regular reporting. This position interacts regularly with numerous senior staff across several internal teams, so requires a confident and professional individual.
This is a hybrid role, and the expectation would be to work a minimum of 2 days a week in the London or Cambridge office.
- Ensuring that all contracts closed by the Sales force are accurately uploaded onto the CRM system
- Create and edit invoicing schedules in order to best reflect the customer's wishes
- Input in deployment information, using knowledge gained from the technical side of the business to verify the validity of different combinations of products when inputting them into the system
- Input financial data which will feed into our financial database
- Ability to identify and use problem solving techniques in order to ensure complete deal and data accuracy at all times
- Constantly striving to look for ways to improve the speed and accuracy of the deal process
- Ability to meet tight deadlines at month end and work quickly and efficiently to ensure that all tasks are completed within the given time frame
- Process amendment letters and alterations to customer's contracts
- Ability to build relationships with other teams including the Sales and Finance team in order to increase process workflow, particularly during the busy month end period
We have our own in-house built CRM system. We want someone to be an expert (full training provided) on the system so they can:
- Act as the CRM support for the global sales team, answering daily email queries sent through to shared mailboxes
- Ability to troubleshoot issues – be able to quickly identify the source of the issue and find a solution, while keeping excellent communication with the Sales force while the issue is being fixed
- Liaise with the development team to fix any issues that arise
- Come up with creative suggestions on how to improve the CRM system, working with different teams to note down their ideas and logging improvements that will allow all teams to use the system with greater simplicity and ease
As well as these tasks, we are looking for somebody to go above and beyond and really make this role their own. There are endless possibilities of how they can make a difference within the team, using initiative and problem solving skills to suggest improvements to the day-to-day running of processes and manage their own projects when bringing these visions to life.
- BSc/BA (or above) with demonstrated 1+ years' experience in sales operations, KPI reporting, or more general business reporting and analysis (Essential)
- An understanding of standard forecasting methodology, KPI reporting, sales planning strategy, and the overall enterprise sales cycle is highly desirable (Essential)
- Must be able to work independently to numerous personal and team deadlines, while consistently identifying areas for improvement (Essential)
- Strong data analysis skills and the ability to interact and build rapport with all levels of sales/data management (Essential)
- Very strong organisational and independent project management skills (Essential)
- An understanding of formulas, functions, and pivot tables in Excel, alongside the ability to analyse large data sets (Essential)
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite, for creation of reporting slide decks and original sales documents for distribution (Essential)
- 23 days holiday + a day off for your birthday, rising to 25 (+ birthday) after 2 years
- All UK public holidays
- BUPA healthcare with premiums fully paid by Darktrace for employee + eligible family members
- Salary Sacrifice pension scheme with company contribution of 4% and employee contribution of 5%
- Life Insurance 4x salary
- Cycle to work scheme