WHO WE ARE
We help global organizations of all sizes better connect with their customers to build value-driven, authentic relationships. And we strive to replicate the same at Jebbit - building and maintaining value-driven, authentic employee and team relationships that accelerate company and personal growth.
We're a team of lifelong learners. We like being creative and logical. And we celebrate accomplishments, big or small. Come see for yourself!
WHAT WE DO
We put our team members, customers, partners, and users first - always! Businesses use Jebbit's best-in-class software to capture zero-party data at scale via quizzes and digital experiences that consumers genuinely enjoy engaging with and, get genuine value from.
WHY WE DO IT
The market is here! Traditional data acquisition methods, like 3rd-party cookies and 2nd-party data marketplaces, will soon be a thing of the past. We believe that businesses that build their own proprietary sets of consumer-first, zero-party data will win in the end - and we know that our software will enable them to do just that.
Be an expert beginner, take initiative, do what scares you, and care for the whole person.
Jebbit is seeking an experienced Sales Operations Manager to join our team. This role will be responsible for managing our sales operations, ensuring the sales team operates at peak efficiency, and building reports for executives. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of Salesforce Administration (including Deal Desk Approvals), Pardot to Marketo integration, Dashboards and reporting.
What You'll Do:
- Manage and maintain Salesforce system, including Deal Desk Approvals, Pardot to Marketo integration, Dashboards and reporting
- Work closely with the sales team to streamline processes and improve productivity
- Analyze sales data and provide insights and recommendations to the sales team
- Implement and manage sales forecasting and pipeline management processes
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful execution of sales strategies
- Develop and maintain sales reports and dashboards to monitor sales performance
- Manage sales compensation plans and ensure they align with business goals
- Train and onboard new sales team members on sales processes and Salesforce usage
- Continuously improve processes to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as needed
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations
- Proven experience with Salesforce, including Deal Desk Approvals, Pardot to Marketo integration, Dashboards and reporting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong project management skills
If you feel you don't meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
WHAT WE OFFER
- High growth potential & career development
- Flexibility to work from anywhere
- Premier health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Flexible vacation
- Mental health & well-being benefits
- Parental leave (12-weeks, in conjunction with any Federal, State, National income replacement programs)
Jebbit is all about Culture Add, not Culture Fit. We know we serve our customers better when we involve as many different perspectives in our problem solving process as we can. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you'll bring your whole self to the job.
Jebbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity amongst our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.