Please note that this full-time position is Hybrid and will require between 2-3 days per week in our Burlington, MA office.
Come Hack With Us!
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to become cyber resilient, through testing the integrity of all its cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, on any scale.
Join us on our mission to protect organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Our platform emulates real hackers, and identifies cyber attack kill chains, from external-facing assets all the way to the core of the enterprise, thus revealing the most risk-bearing security gaps.
Thousands of security professionals and service providers worldwide use our platform to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
We are growing and have more than 250 employees around the globe, with over 550 customers in production, in more than 45 countries!
Pentera has won various industry awards, including “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award”. We are backed by top tier investors such as Insight Partners, K1 Investment Management, and The Blackstone Group.
Penterians are one team with a shared mission. Become a Penterian – This is your opportunity to get on our rocket ship. Join a company that is on a fast track to become the worldwide market leader, and change the way the world does cyber! We are looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to join our growing Revenue Operations team.
In this high-impact role, you will be a key business partner to the go-to-market leadership team across Sales, Marketing, Product, Customer Success and Operations.
You will work cross-functionally with the regional Go-To-Market (GTM) team, optimizing business efforts in the Americas, by helping to implement processes and analyze performance metrics and KPIs . Bringing your data driven, strategic and collaborative approach, your goal is to help ensure we can hit our growth projections as accurately & efficiently as possible.
About The Role
- Be a trusted business partner to the GTM leadership, identify trends and business insights, in order to drive data influenced decisions and optimize revenue growth in the region.
- Partner with the Americas Sales leadership team to drive strategy and results for the region.
- Build strong partnerships across the organization and become the focal point for the Americas region requirements and localization.
- Manage daily operations e.g. pipeline management, forecast meetings, ad-hoc reporting, process evaluation & documentation, planning, and more.
- Oversee reporting, tracking and analysis of funnel metrics, helping maintain clear visibility of GTM activities and their effectiveness.
- Build views, reports and dashboards in Salesforce to track and analyze performance metrics.
- Ensure a high level of data accuracy within Salesforce in regards to pipeline, bookings, product book, pricing quotes (CPQ), etc.
- Communicate, educate and align the business units on processes, policies and tools.
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Operations / Business Operations / Revenue Operations at a rapidly scaling organization (SaaS experience preferred)
- Experience working within Salesforce CRM ; CPQ experience is a plus
- Ability to work with large, complex datasets within Excel and provide business insights
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and deliverables under tight timeframes in a cross-functional environment
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and decision-making skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with specialization in marketing, finance, business, engineering or a related field of study
You are the ideal candidate if you have:
- Knowledge of BI tools such as Tableau or Looker
- Salesforce.com certifications is a plus
At Pentera, base salary is only one component of our compensation package.
Pentera provides employees comprehensive benefits including equity package, medical, dental and vision health plans, wellness, fitness studio, meals and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds to join us!