Welcome to ivari
Let us introduce ourselves. With 300 employees across Canada, ivari is a company that’s making a difference in the world of life insurance. How? By finding and hiring employees who are passionate about helping people protect their families, and by giving them the best, most supportive workplace possible.
At ivari, everyone is welcome! It is our mission to attract, develop, and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and the communities in which we do business. We offer an inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported.
Here’s the job opportunity…
We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Operations Analyst, working on the business side of the sales organization, to support the sales operations, sales reporting & analytics function. The function analyzes and interprets sales data to drive insights and recommendations in support of WFG and Brokerage business objectives. The analyst maintains and develops reports and dashboards that are used to provide our sales leaders with visibility into sales information to support decision making and drive business results as well as support existing sales programs. You will provide analyses and conclusions that allow our Sales leaders to make informed, data-driven decisions in order to improve Distributions overall value to the organization. You have strong business acumen and analytical skills as well the ability to communicate effectively with sales leaders and other individuals in numerous different functions across the organization.
Be on the ground floor of a sales operations team’s movement from report-focused to insights/analytics-focused approach to deliver greater value to our WFG and Brokerage businesses.
- Run core sales reporting process on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Managing day-to-day functions of developing and maintaining sales reporting processes for sales management, sales teams, sales bonus and other areas of the organization
- Manage/Support the Distributor incentive programs (WFG, Greatway, Brokerage) for analysis, reporting and payout processes (scenario modeling, offer letter, payout letters, approvals)
- Manage all activities related to Sales Territory Management for sales bonus purposes and distributor / advisor assignment purposes
- Provide support to the Sales Planning / Forecasting process
- Provide support to the Sales Compensation Plan in the build of sales bonus reports and payout process
- Providing support to Sr. Manager and AVP in the analysis, development and implementation of Sales initiatives and ad hoc report requests from various business areas
- Learn and leverage enterprise analysis and reporting processes via Business Intelligence tools – e.g., MS BI Suite - SSRS report builder, Power BI and advanced MS excel skills
- Learn and leverage Salesforce.com to assess, recommend and implement solutions to meet sales management and sales teams’ needs
- Partner with Information Technology department to provide business requirements and test support when implementing enhancements to the Data Marts and BI Report outputs
- Prepare and analyze LIMRA market share results on a quarterly basis
- Provide analysis and reporting in support of external Surveys – e.g., LIMRA
- Provide ad hoc support and back-up to other team functions as required
- Participate and provide SME to project work impacting Sales Operations as required
What we are looking for…
Someone with a bachelor’s degree, preferably in mathematics, information management or computing with an emphasis on business
- 1-5 years of experience in business analysis, reporting and working with business intelligence tools and working in the business unit
- Quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM and a BI tools such as: Microsoft Business Intelligence Suite (e.g. SSRS, Power BI, Power View/Query), Tableau - and advanced MS excel
- Prior experience with relational databases and reporting software is a plus
- Understanding of data marts and dimensional models is a plus
- Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills, with a keen attention to detail
- Must be proactive, possess a high degree of intellectual curiosity and be a self-driven learner
- Superior customer/member service ethic
- Superior interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- A desire to work in a high energy, fast paced business operations environment
What's in it for you…
At ivari, it's important for us to keep our people motivated, recognized, and rewarded. We offer competitive base salaries plus a bonus, one of the many reasons ivari is a great place to work.
We also offer health and dental benefits for the entire family from Day 1! But that’s just the beginning. When you join the ivari team you also get…
A fantastic vacation plan and time off
A pension plan with 100% match by ivari
Employee savings plan with 75% match to help you save even more
Flexible and hybrid work arrangements
Opportunities for professional development
Recognition programs to cheer you on, motivate and reward
Wellness programs to keep you healthy and happy
Who you are…
Someone who enjoys a culture where everyone is genuinely respectful, and you can be your authentic self every day. Your contributions and opinions are not only sought but valued. You know the importance of, and live by, our core values of…
Bringing clarity and focus to your work
Taking ownership and doing what you say you will
Collaborating with others
Does this sound like you? We’re looking for great people to join our team!
Our commitment to inclusivity is reflected in the safeguards, policies, and commitments we have in place to remove barriers and provide equal opportunities to prospective and current employees, without discrimination.
To apply, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A Human Resources representative is available to consult with applicants who require accommodation in the application or recruitment process. Any information shared by the applicant about an accommodation will be treated as confidential. If you do require an accommodation, please email email@example.com.