Broadlume is looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to join the Business Operations team, reporting to the Director of Revenue Operations.
In this role, you will support all go-to-market teams by maintaining and implementing systems, processes and reporting that enable revenue generation, scale growth and promote quality adherence. As a Revenue Operations Manager you will also oversee the management of third-party applications, while upholding best practices for the Sales, Account Management, Onboarding, Marketing, and Finance teams.
In this individual contributor role, you will execute on projects and tasks that help optimize and champion success across the revenue generating engine. Ultimately, you will be a key member within the Business Operations team that is helping to accelerate growth for an amazing startup!
**This is a full time, remote position**
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Collaborate closely with key, cross-departmental stakeholders to execute, refine and implement strategic initiatives
- Help implement and maintain optimal workflows, processes, and SLAs for GTM teams
- Create and conduct trainings for new processes and product rollouts
- Manage and execute on all lead generation, enrichment, scrubbing and assignment in partnership with the Sales and Marketing teams
- Provide recommendations, evaluate, manage and train stakeholders on industry tools & resources that can be leveraged to drive efficiency throughout the organization
- Create and manage Salesforce reports and dashboards
- Conduct ad-hoc audits of large data sets
- Help to support the Operations case queue
- Review and analyze data to surface opportunities for improved efficiencies and effectiveness at every stage of the customer lifecycle
- Provide user onboarding and support for software applications used by the Sales, AM, and Onboarding teams
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of experience within Business Operations or Revenue Operations
- Experience with Salesforce required
- Experience in Excel writing formulas and scrubbing large lists of data required
- Experience with SalesLoft, Zapier, Dealhub, Monday.com and Marketo a plus
- Able to understand strategic needs, develop insights, make recommendations and ensure proper execution that impacts the business in a measurable way
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional organizational skills
- Able to anticipate business needs and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders
- Self-starter who is an expert problem-solver and can work independently & collaboratively
- Strong team player who thrives in cross-team, collaborative environments
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) with the ability to synthesize complex data and deliver meaningful, easy-to-understand insights & recommendations to stakeholders
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, 4% match)
- Life Insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Family Leave
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Work From Home + Remote Office Allowance
- Internet and Phone Allowance(For applicable roles)
- Wellness Resources & Lifestyle Perks
- Calm Premium App Subscription
- Stock Option Plan
Together we will reshape the flooring industry. Our mission is to transform the way flooring is bought and sold around the world. With that, we are building a team of experts who are forward thinkers and who believe innovation is the way we set ourselves apart from the rest. Together we will reshape the flooring industry.
At Broadlume, we are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Broadlume is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.