AppZen is the leader in autonomous spend-to-pay software. Its patented artificial intelligence accurately and efficiently processes information from thousands of data sources so that organizations can better understand enterprise spend at scale to make smarter business decisions. It seamlessly integrates with existing accounts payable, expense, and card workflows to read, understand, and make real-time decisions based on your unique spend profile, leading to faster processing times and fewer instances of fraud or wasteful spend. Global enterprises, including one-third of the Fortune 500, use AppZen’s invoice, expense, and card transaction solutions to replace manual finance processes and accelerate the speed and agility of their businesses. To learn more, visit us at www.appzen.com .
What You Will Be Doing
- Support the sales team during PST time zone with deal desk and sales operations related
- Managing the day-to-day quote and pricing approvals processes, ensuring compliance
with the latest approval guidelines; maintaining an agreed upon SLA on deal turnaround
- Ensuring that the required deal data is recorded in the CRM as well as maintaining its
- Partner with Sales, Finance and Legal to manage the contract review process and
resolve any revenue recognition concerns for non-standard deals, scheduled contractual
true-ups and modifications to terms and conditions
- Ensure deals are structured and processed efficiently and in a timely manner
- Monitor and manage contracts status (termination, execution, amendment, renewal,
and true ups) and communicate with internal stakeholders on the progress, work to
resolve issues and discrepancies
- Participate in contract compliance reviews and audits
- Track expiring contracts and help Sales and Customer Success teams to structure
- Partner with Sales and Finance management on options and recommendations for deal
structure, pricing and packaging
- Partner with the Legal team to advise on customer contract negotiations, including
pricing and discount structure, renewal terms, and all commercial contract clauses
- Partner with Sales Operations to manage the full life cycle of a deal and ensure that any
custom requirements can be executed
What You Should Have
- Experience working cross-functionally with Sales, Finance, and/or Legal in executing contracts.
- 1-2 years of deal desk and sales operations experience in a SaaS industry
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
- Experience creating and driving complex pricing models
- Proven ability to take ownership and solve problems
- Strength in process documentation and presentation
- Demonstrated knowledge Salesforce and Microsoft applications (Excel, Word,
- Strong analytical skills and grasp of statistical concepts to drive fact-based decision making.
- We are equal opportunity employer and value diversity All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
We are equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.