Autonomy is one of the leading technological advances of this century that will come to impact our lives. The work you'll do at Applied will meaningfully accelerate the efforts of the top autonomy teams in the world. At Applied, you will have a unique perspective on the development of cutting-edge technology while working with major players across the industry and the globe.
Applied Intuition provides software solutions to safely develop, test, and deploy autonomous vehicles at scale. The company's suite of simulation, validation, and drive log management software enables development teams to create thousands of scenarios in minutes, run simulations at scale, and verify and validate algorithms for production deployment. Headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Los Angeles, Detroit, Washington, D.C., Munich, Stockholm, Seoul, and Tokyo, Applied consists of software, robotics, and automotive experts with experiences from top global companies. Leading autonomy programs and 17 of the top 20 global OEMs use Applied's solutions to bring autonomy to market faster.
About the role
We are looking for a multi-talented Sales Operations Associate to support our sales and business teams in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for sales organization, planning, and end-to-end execution of sales efficiency.
You will report to our Head of Sales and partner closely with stakeholders across our Finance, Business, Marketing, and Product teams. You will be in a uniquely strategic, data-driven, and operational role with a mix of both quantitative and qualitative responsibilities.
At Applied, you will:
- Organize and maintain sales enablement materials
- Identify ways to improve sales operational and organizational efficiency using Salesforce and other sales tools
- Develop comprehensive sales reporting to ensure territory and product coverage across our sales teams
- Drive accuracy across our sales funnel and forecasting operations through collaboration with sales management
- Partner cross-functionally to drive go-to-market strategy and presentation materials
- Assist with quarterly and annual sales planning, processes, and reporting
- Develop insights and frameworks through market research and analysis to drive sales strategy and planning
- Support special projects and analysis as needed to leadership
We're looking for someone who has:
- A Bachelor's degree
- Experience driving complex analysis and distilling information into simple reporting; proficiency in Salesforce preferred
- Ability to build consensus among cross-functional and global teams
- Ability to execute thoughtfully and efficiently, with a "no task is too big or too small" mindset to get the job done
- Passion about building a deep understanding of the autonomous vehicle ecosystem and other autonomous system
Nice to have:
- Experience driving complex analysis and distilling information into simple reporting
- Experience with Gong (or similar tools), Email automation tools, data enrichment tools
The salary range for this position is $65,000 USD to $400,000 USD annually. This salary range is an estimate, and the actual salary may vary based on the Company's compensation practices.
Don't meet every single requirement? If you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Applicants will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable federal and state law. Applicants should be aware that for external-facing roles that involve close contact with Company employees or other third parties on the Company's premises, accommodations that involve remaining unvaccinated against COVID-19 may not be deemed reasonable. The Company will engage in the interactive process on an individualized basis taking into account the particular position.