About Delta-Q Technologies:
Delta-Q Technologies (www.delta-q.com) develops and supplies battery chargers to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) of electric vehicles and industrial equipment. Delta-Q’s unique blend of engineering capability in high efficiency power electronics and embedded software design delivers innovative battery charging solutions to meet the evolving needs of its customers. With over three million vehicles and industrial machines already using its products, Delta-Q’s innovation is enabling the widespread adoption of environmentally-friendly electric drive systems. Delta-Q was founded in 1999 and is a privately held company located in Vancouver, Canada.What We Value:
- Perseverance: We don’t give up when it’s hard.
- Innovation: We improve our products and processes when it’s a competitive advantage.
- Collaboration: We are one team. Respectful, open and honest.
- Driving Results: We are here to win. We work hard to deliver on our commitments.
Doing the Right Thing is the central philosophy at Delta-Q. Four simple words that sum up our values, and so much more about our company. It means doing the right thing for our employees, communities, and customers.
We’re passionate about creating a sustainable business and contributing to a greener future for the world. We have a Vision to 'Charge The Future' and we mean it.
At the end of the day, it’s what keeps us going.About ZAPI GROUP:
Delta-Q is part of the ZAPI GROUP of companies (www.zapigroup.com), a global leader in motion control, battery charging and autonomous navigation software for electric and hybrid drive systems. As a full-solution supplier, the ZAPI GROUP can support every component OEMs need to design effective electric vehicles that meet cost goals and comply with tightening environmental standards.Position Summary:
This is customer facing role on our Sales Operations team. As a Sales Operations Specialist, you will provide excellent customer service for a portfolio of accounts. You will proactively manage orders from receipt through delivery, supporting requests and related inquiries, and partnering with cross-functional team members and stakeholders to ensure best in class results. This is a great role for a relationship driven individual with a flair for keeping things moving forward.
This is a full-time permanent position.Specific Duties:
- Professionally handles order related customer inquiries.
- Sends weekly/bi-weekly order reports to key customers.
- Receives and processes orders by email, EDI and fax and supports account orders from end to end.
- Checks inventory and coordinates with the Operations Team for product availability.
- Tracks and traces orders within internal and external carrier systems to ensure delivery or pick-up completion.
- Exercises due diligence to maintain the accuracy of customer transactions.
- Maintains accurate and current status of customer inquiries.
- Handles issues in the best interest of both the customer and the company.
- Maintains delivery status updates systematically for weekly reporting.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Equivalent combination of work experience and education.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Anticipates customer needs and acts proactively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient organizational and time management skills; able to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Works well independently; allocates their own time efficiently and can work well as part of a team.
- Demonstrates solid decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications and Outlook.
- Experience with Sage, MAS100, and Sage Inventory Advisor.
- A competitive base salary with annual salary reviews
- Annual incentive (bonus) programs
- 2% GRSP employer matching with Industrial Alliance (iA)
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits with Sunlife Financial
- Paid time off including vacation plus 8 days of personal time
- $300 annual Health Spending Account
- Employee & Family Assistance programming
- Hybrid work flexibility