⚡ Chief Revenue Officer ⚡
Series C ($300m+) Biotech Start-Up (Boston HQ - Fully remote)
$400k base + >$700k OTE + Equity
This company is an exciting mid-stage Biotech start-up that are de-risking and informing R&D decision-making. They are currently looking for a sales and marketing leader who has come from a scientific background. This individual will be expected to take full control of the sales and marketing strategy as well as take over a team of 10 senior sales/marketing professionals. An individual with a PhD, experience leading successful sales teams and scaling organisations to IPO is strongly preferred.
- Working with the CSO and CEO to progress the sales pipeline
- Work cross-functionally with a team of multidisciplinary lab scientists
- Establish external collaborations and present research at external meetings
- Take full control of strategic business plans including budgets, forecasts, sales.
- Responsible for sales and marketing team of 10 (and grow it to 20 by Q3)
- Closely manage discounting for revenue, market price integrity and profitability
- Clear quarterly reporting on sales progress, opportunities, and obstacles, along with strong say in reporting formats; ensure company database is updated and current.
- Actively participate conferences, trade shows and exhibitions. Prepare and deliver presentations.
- Support company preclinical and research marketing materials, both internal support documentation and public materials.
- Experience selling and leading teams that sell into top 20 pharma and academia
- PhD in immunology, Oncology or a related discipline
- Experience leading a team of at least 15 senior sales people
- An understanding of the drug discovery and development process
- Up to date knowledge of immuno-oncology and motivation for drug discovery and cancer therapies
- Strong record of sales success in a leadership position
- Experience working in Biotech or Pharma
- Comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience following a similar company from early stage through to acquisition/IPO
- At least 5 years in an executive leadership position
- Competitive salary - based on experience
- Equity - with opportunity to grow stake through performance
- Remote work, offering great flexibility
- Great maternity & paternity benefits
- Great company culture with a focus on diversity
🌎 United States (Remote)
📧 Interested in applying? Please click on the ‘Easy Apply’ button or feel free to reach out directly - firstname.lastname@example.org
⚡ Storm3 is a HealthTech recruitment firm with clients across London, Europe and North America. To discuss open opportunities or career options, please visit our website www.storm3.com and follow the Storm3 Linked In page for the latest jobs and intel