Rocketlane is a fast-growing SaaS startup in the customer onboarding category and has raised $21M in capital (we rapped about it!) from global VCs such as 8VC, Nexus Venture Partners, Matrix Partners India, and super angels like Gokul Rajaram and Girish Mathrubootham.
Thanks to the rapid early traction and customer love the product has garnered globally from the likes of LinkSquares, AppCues, ContractPodAI, Chargebee, parcelLab, etc., we have been recognized as a Leader in the Client Onboarding category on G2 within six months of product launch.
With a mission to deliver chaos-free, consistent, accelerated, and delightful customer journeys through its purpose-built software the company was founded in April 2020 by second-time entrepreneur trio - Srikrishnan, Vignesh, and Deepak. Previously, the trio built a successful in-app messaging startup that was acquired by Freshworks (NASDAQ: FRSH) in 2015
Rocketlane became the #1 Product of the Day on Product Hunt on the day we launched it. We are now building a global and diverse workplace that will empower passionate problem-solvers to innovate, collaborate, do their best work, and see the next phase of hyper-growth together!
What will I be doing?
- Work closely with Leaders and be a trusted advisor to individuals across the GoToMarket teams such as Marketing, Sales and CS orgs.
- Identify and make continuous recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency, and productivity across sales, marketing, and the post-sale organisation.
- Develop and implement best practices to maximise CRM data, CRM hygiene for business analysis, and forecasting accuracy
- Analysis of data, creation, and management of reports and dashboards on Hubspot and CS tools.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing reporting using Hubspot and support business on planning, forecasting, and performance analysis.
What skills and experience do I need?
- 3+ years relevant experience in data analytics and/or SaaS RevOps shall be strongly preferred
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with a first principles mindset.
- Demonstrated ability to continuously increase the effectiveness of the team, recognizing opportunities for creating new systems, structures, and processes
- Results and detail-oriented with the ability to manage conflicting priorities effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in acting as an advisor/thought partner to leadership teams shall be a plus
- Strong knowledge of Hubspot reporting and dashboards and highly process orientated is a plus
What's in it for me?
: Rocketlane genuinely cares about everyone we hire. You'll learn new things and grow no matter how experienced you are; you will be working with founders who have more than three decades of collective experience in building significant B2B SaaS startups.
Work with a world-class, high-velocity team that truly embodies the values of empathy, curiosity, and customer-centricity. Check out the MTT(Meet The Team) videos on our LinkedIn.
An open, fun, and exciting startup culture that empowers its people to champion big problems with the freedom to think and innovate.
You could easily and quickly transition into other roles you might like.
You get to be part of a global, passionate team in a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment. The team has a work philosophy of being high on ambition, ownership, and a bias for action.
Monetary rewards and benefits:
Competitive stipend, flexible leave policy, and more!