NATURALLY ORIGINAL: Sales operations manager
At Naturally Original, we are proud to represent beloved consumer brands, combining strong heritage and consumer loyalty with digital innovation and future growth. Our current portfolio consists of the natural beauty brands Yes To and Kiss My Face and we are growing.
As the Naturally Original Inc. Sales Operations Manager, your primary responsibilities will be to provide Sales Administration and Product Marketing support to the Field Sales Team with a focus on retail outlet needs, business development initiatives, organizing trade shows and managing the corporate communication flow. In this position, you will be liaison between the Sales and Marketing teams. This position reports to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
· Coordinate information gathering and vetting business opportunities with cross-functional teams.
· Maintain, organize, train, and enforce compliance of the NOI Dropbox ensuring that all shared files and presentations are up-to-date.
· Plan new retailer setup; coordinate all required external and internal forms and paperwork for completion by appropriate cross-functional team that includes New Account Applications (internal routing, review, and storing).
· Keeping detailed item set up planner up to date and sharing with cross-functional team twice year or when needed.
· Provide field sales with all new item documentation and set up across all retail channels (attributes, cost, MSRP, specs, images…)
· Manage & maintain all items in GS1 and 1worldsync then load item details into proprietary customers systems.
· Supply field sales with brand assets, product information/images and up-to-date content for all online retailer platforms.
· Help field sales maintain ecommerce SKU assortment along with the optimized and updated promotional offerings.
· Monitor online platforms for pricing compliance to MSRP’s and identifying third-party resellers price compression.
· Work cross-functionally with Operations to answer sales partners (broker/distributor/retailer) inquiries on order (s), out-of-stock items, and quality issues.
· Maintain all authorized retail price bracket lists and help monitor competitive pricing and comping between channels.
· Lead, forecast, organize, and track for audit & compliance purposes all product sampling requests for Field Sales, Retailer programs and Customer Marketing needs.
· Plan and organize logistics for key retailer meetings, sales team meetings and retail trade shows (planning, registration, schedule, set up…).
· Partner with Marketing to create new item mock-up samples to meet retailer timelines.
· Lead, consolidate, distribute, and manage all bi-weekly corporate communication updates to Field Sales Team via bulletin along with highlighting changes to new item launches, discontinuations, product supply, forecast deadlines…
Skills & Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
· 3+ years of administrative and sales/business development experience with CPG, preferred.
· Takes initiative, is well organized and detail oriented.
· Must be a good communicator, with a proactive, solution-oriented approach.
· Must be a self-starter and able to handle multiple projects at one time.
· Strong presentation skills, including developing power point presentations and brand decks.
· Experience with GS1 and 1 world sync, iX One, Wercs and other retailer portals.
· Experience with business processes system (ERP/CRM) such as Oracle/NetSuite
· Experience with Adobe Photoshop.
· Advanced presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
· Flexible can-do attitude and self-motivated with a sense of urgency.
· Strong work ethics and team spirit.
· Works well in a fast paced, results oriented and team environment. Comprehensive hands-on experience with
· Ability to create and analyze reports per determined KPI to make strategic business decisions and recommendations.
· Maintains strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, with experience in managing third party partners.
· Adapts easily to changing situations and demonstrates flexibility in juggling priorities
· Ability to travel as needed.
Naturally Original Inc provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Remote working arrangements
- 401k savings with company match
- Generous employee discount