About BentoBox & Our Mission
The BentoBox Marketing and Commerce Platform delivers a seamless guest experience dedicated to accelerating growth and helping restaurants thrive. BentoBox empowers modern restaurants to build their online presence, diversify revenue, engage with diners, and increase operational efficiency. To do so, the platform includes products such as websites, ordering (online ordering, pre-order & catering, gift cards, merchandise, tickets), events management, and marketing tools.
Over 14,000 restaurants worldwide rely on BentoBox as their digital front door. BentoBox is trusted and loved by hospitality groups such as José Andrés’s ThinkFoodGroup and Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group and independent restaurants including Emmy Squared, Suerte, and The Meatball Shop.
BentoBox is proud to be a part of Restaurant Solutions, a division of Fiserv - a leading global provider of payments and financial services technology that enables 200,000 restaurants to deliver differentiating experiences.
About The Role
BentoBox is seeking a Sr. Director, Revenue Operations to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting to the CRO, this role will be directly responsible for setting and implementing strategy with our sales organization and other parts of the business unit to improve our win rate, shorten our sales cycles, and maximize our value with our customers. The mission will be to maximize revenue growth through the development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of sales strategies, programs and initiatives. This role will work across teams, working closely with Sales, Marketing, Enablement and Finance leaders as a key advisor in the design, implementation and optimization of the go-to-market strategy. Exceptional leadership, organizational and analytical skills are essential to ensure best-in-class sales operations processes, sales planning, budgeting, reporting and forecasting/performance metrics.
The ideal candidate for this role has past experience leading a Sales or Revenue Operations team in a B2SMB setting, and is a metrics-driven leader, with extensive experience in creating repeatable, scalable, processes. This role requires a strategic problem solver who is an effective influencer with a high degree of business acumen. The candidate should be passionately focused on our customers and driven by helping our customers thrive.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for leading a team of professionals providing centralized sales and marketing operations support for the Restaurant Solutions inside and field sales teams.
- Establish highly repeatable and scalable sales processes, automation, and reporting methodologies for implementation across sales teams
- Lead initiatives, projects and “just-do-it” efforts to improve operational and sales performance. Own and be fully accountable for these projects and assigned action plans. Coordinate cross-functional business resources in support of these efforts. Provide proactive, regular updates on progress to leadership and key stakeholders.
- Provide leadership in implementing and maintaining high-impact tools and technologies that improve the productivity and performance of the sales team.
- Oversee sales team productivity and track critical KPIs in partnership with sales and marketing leadership (MQL’s, SQO’s, close rate, upsell, cross-sell, churn rate, etc.).
- Develop rep, channel, and team-level productivity and performance reporting , surface insights and take action accordingly with sales leadership
- Drive sales planning, including determining financial targets, organizational design, capacity, quotas, and compensation plans.
- Lead, coordinate and refine weekly sales forecasting processes driving predictability.
- Support and optimize the GTM strategy, including core sales processes and productivity drivers, infrastructure and automation. Ensure that all sales teams fully adopt the defined GTM.
- Identify opportunities to improve business operational and sales performance. Discuss and prioritize with leadership and key stakeholders;
Experience We’re Looking For
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience with at least 5 years supporting a transactional SMB business; SaaS and hospitality experience preferred
- Salesforce experience required; Marketo experience preferred
- Strong analytics background
- Self-motivated with strong organizational/prioritization, multi-tasking, and leadership skills with close attention to detail;
- Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team to diagnose business problems in complex selling environments;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, including the ability to assess problems and communicate solutions;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
Perks Of Joining Us
We’re building a hybrid workforce, with employees working out of local offices 2-3 days a week.
- Competitive salary + equity
- Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
- 401(k) with company match and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Generous time off programs including paid parental leave
- Holistic wellness program
- 8 highly active Employee Resource Groups
- Professional development, growth and support
- Company-sponsored volunteer days and community-building events
- Opportunity to work with a passionate team making a positive impact on the hospitality community
- Making a positive impact on the hospitality community
Important Information on BentoBox’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
In order to protect our community, BentoBox newly hired employees in the United States will not be required to be fully vaccinated, but will be required to disclose vaccination status. Associates traveling within the U.S. will no longer be required to attend safety briefings and Fiserv-sponsored events will no longer require proof of vaccination. All Fiserv associates can enter and work in Fiserv facilities regardless of vaccination status.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
These pay ranges apply to employees in New York and California. Pay ranges for employees in other states may differ.