This is a New York City based, Hybrid Position.
Candidates must be willing to work from our NYC office 3+ days/week.
About Us: Lean Layer is a Revenue Operations consulting firm. We help revenue and operations leaders find what works faster. High-growth companies leverage our consulting, recruiting and training services to level-up their Revenue Operations.
About Our Team: We like to get our hands dirty. Our day is spent understanding our clients’ businesses as if they were our own. We go above and beyond to solve not only the challenges our clients articulate but also the longer-term needs we anticipate. Our solutions are simple. We find the simplest way of doing things to leave our clients with realistic processes, instrumentation, and know-how that will deliver against their revenue objectives.
The Journey: In this role, you will be paired with a Director or Manager of Revenue Operations on our client projects. You will get the chance to work alongside experienced revenue operations professionals and in the process, you will learn how to create operating frameworks, identify root causes, solve problems, organize your work and time, and deliver impeccable process and tool-driven solutions to our clients’ challenges across various industries.
Some of Your Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Attend customer calls and ask the right questions to gain a deep understanding of their challenges
- Get your hands dirty to pull reports and audit configurations in revenue tools like Hubspot, Salesforce, Marketo to validate assumptions and identify root causes
- Provide Salesforce admin support and implement workflow solutions for our clients
- Identify issues and deviations from best practices in our clients’ go-to-market operations end to end (i.e. lead flow)
- Provide deep analytic support to customer teams including auditing data quality and implementing systematic improvements to ensure analytics can be relied upon
- Provide marketing operations support where needed - e.g. lead flow, lead scoring, campaign management, and marketing attribution
- Ensure upstream and downstream systems from Salesforce are functional and system-sync is free of exceptions
- Test new system configuration thoroughly to ensure solutions we deliver are free of defects (both technically - i.e. nothing is broken and logically - i.e. this makes sense for the workflow of the end-user and actually solves the problem it intends to solve)
- Serve as the subject matter expert on the Salesforce platform and other Revenue Operations tools as needed such as Outreach, Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, SalesLoft, 6Sense, Demand Base etc. to help our clients operate better
- 1-3 year(s) of Sales, Marketing, Customer Success or Revenue Operations experience
- Ability to address multiple and often conflicting priorities in a high-paced environment
- Excellent client-facing written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders (internal and external)
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative small start-up environment
- Highly organized and detailed oriented - We manage our work against quarterly roadmaps for our customers. We expect you to be organized in your work and to maintain the organization required to effectively deliver against client objectives in a timely manner.
- Figure it out attitude - excellent problem-solving skills, independent and self-driven, and knows how to pull in additional support when appropriate
- Open to timely feedback (both giving and receiving) in a pursuit to constantly improve
In New York, the base salary range for this position is $85,000 - $120,000 based on your level of experience - in addition to an annual variable bonus based on performance.