Are you excited to lead the innovation of AI and automation in industrial robotics? If the answer is yes, we have an opportunity for you.
Novarc Technologies is looking for a Sales Operations Associate to join our growing sales team.
- Sourcing and following-up on sales leads
- Reviewing customer needs, and providing advice on the best solutions
- Preparing quotations and sales proposals
- Coordinating with internal sales and marketing team and updating the cross functional teams to move sales forward
- Liaising with the customers, production, shipping and customer support to ensure that projects timelines, budgets, and deliverables are met
- Brand ambassador for Novarc's commitment to providing high quality results
- Building and maintaining good customer and supplier relationships
- Preliminary data collection and reporting
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and experience:
- 5 or more years experience in sales operations, sales administration preferably in a high tech or industry environment
- Comfortable using Google Workspace using Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Slack and Wrike
- Hubspot (CRM) and Netsuite experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of high tech, robotics industry (preferred)
- Multi-tasker with effective communication and organization skills
- Ability to create and update systems and process mapping for project workflows
- Ability to manage the sales processes from creating sales materials, generating sales leads to completing customer projects
- A self-starter with a positive attitude towards finding solutions
- Effective collaboration with internal and external teamwork
- Reliable commute to our offices in North Vancouver and a valid driver's license.
- As travel is a component of this role: A valid passport with required visas allowing entry into the United States, Europe and Australia for work purposes.
Schedule: This is a permanent full time position at one of our offices in North Vancouver. We offer a hybrid work environment for most roles however candidates must be willing and able to commute to the office at least 3 times a week.
- Great place to be - We have created a fun, adventurous, and open-minded environment where our teams are encouraged to bond and be authentic.
- Best People - Our team is made up of talented, intelligent, and hardworking people.
- Lots of Opportunities - We are constantly looking for stand-out talent internally to move into leadership positions.
About Novarc Technologies:
Novarc Technologies is an award-winning technology company based in North Vancouver, B.C. Since opening its doors in 2013, Novarc has built advanced collaborative welding robots for pipe welding applications. Novarc uses sensor-based controls and computer vision with cutting-edge software and hardware to improve the quality and efficiency of pipe welding. Our main product is a state-of-art collaborative robot that is currently being shipped internationally.
We are excited to invite you to join our growing team for this amazing journey!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- sales operations: 5 years (required)
- HubSpot: 1 year (preferred)
- Google Suite: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in North Vancouver, BC
Expected start date: 2023-04-24