iPLATO is more than a tech company; we are a revolution company!
For 15 years we have worked hand-in-glove with the healthcare industry transforming the access to healthcare by providing smart, scalable solutions to address the needs of clinicians and patients – whatever and wherever they may be.
As part of the Huma Therapeutics family, we support Huma’s mission of transforming healthcare and research globally. Together, we help patients, clinicians, researchers, and healthcare systems at all levels. And together, we help people live longer, fuller lives.
This is an opportunity for an experienced sales operations manager to play a pivotal role in increasing the effectives of iPLATO’s sales performance. You will take responsibility for ensuring that every potential customer knows about each of iPLATO’s products and service offerings.
- Territory management and research: acting as the liaison between sales and marketing to ensure sales coverage of all target contacts and accounts with iPLATO’s products, and service offerings.
- Sales campaign execution: work with Marketing, Sales and the Customer Success teams to develop and execute sales campaigns.
- Sales/Marketing alignment: create and maintain iPLATO’s sales collateral with the marketing team including presentations, pre and post-sales support and other collateral to equip the sales team with everything needed to support the sales cycle.
- Lead management: handling inbound sales leads and ensure all leads are qualified and allocated to sales and followed up.
- Proposal and bid preparation, formatting and review, maintenance of a central database of proposals and standard templates
- Manage iPLATO’s CRM (Salesforce): creating new fields, adapting user views, and creating reports and ensuring accurate data (companies, contacts, opportunities)
- Monitor and track all live contracts to ensure account management and timely contract renewals.
- Administration of those customer accounts not assigned to sales or customer success managers.
- Forecasting: prepare accurate weekly sales forecasts.
- Reporting: prepare and report on sales performance by sales person, product and line of business, sales leads, and territory coverage, including reporting for commission purposes
- Liaison with finance: credit control & invoicing.
- Prepare and publish sales targets.
From day one in this role, we’ll expect you to have
- Minimum five years’ experience in a similar sales operations or administrator role
- Driven and results focused manner with exceptional attention to detail.
- Exceptional copy writing communication skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Advanced (systems admin) Sales force CRM skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team player within distributed teams.
It’s great, but not required, if you have
- Experience working within an organization selling to the NHS and good working knowledge of PCNs, ICBs and the NHS regions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM discipline.
Above all, we want someone that shares our core principles. These are:
- We are Patient Centred
- We can be Trusted
- We Deliver Quality
- We Work as a Team, Always
- We don’t Settle
You will thrive at iPLATO if you are
- Ambitious and driven - the ability to focus your energy where it matters the most
- A Self-solver - you are resourceful and seek solutions through collaboration
- A strong communicator - you practice open and clear dialogue, while listening with fairness
- Detail oriented - working with people’s health means we obsess over every detail and make sure we get it right
- An Ambassador – you are professional, polished, and a product expert
- A collaborator - you achieve some of the greatest results by working together
What we can offer you
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays
- Birthday Off
- Annual individual Training Allowance
- Life insurance x3
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Company Share Option Scheme
- Fitness Allowance
- Annual Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Volunteering days
iPLATO is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employment practices that promote and inclusion in employment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, sex, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity status, race, religion or belief.
Dear recruitment agency - iPlato attracts an amazing number of direct candidates and we do not need any help at this stage, so please do not send us unsolicited agency CVs. We will not accept any liability or fees for any CVs or candidates which we have not asked you to find for us.