PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.Job Description
- Manage PMP deal setup and optimization on the PubMatic system .
- Work with internal teams globally, including Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Product Management, Customer Success and Engineering to execute PMP deals within established Service Level Agreement
- Generate and interpret reporting that will yield competitive insights for our clients.
- Leverage PubMatic’s Analytics and use in-house tools to monitor performance and troubleshoot under-performing PMP deals
- Work with technical escalations and analytics teams to review and unlock new data and insight to drive innovation for publishers and buyers
- Document Standard Operating Procedures for deal setup, troubleshooting playbooks, and escalation management.
- Ensure multiple support systems are updated accurately (e.g. Salesforce, JIRA, etc)
- The applicants with hands on experience of web debugging tools, HAR file and SQL would be preferred.
- BCA/B.Tech/B.E/MCA graduation degree
- Good communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS office.
Return to Office:
PubMatic employees throughout the global have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.Benefits:
Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!Diversity and Inclusion:
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.