Our Client is an Electric Vehicle Manufacturer that has spent the past decade designing and developing electrified trucks and platforms for commercial applications that are about to embark on the launch, production, and large-scale manufacturing of their vehicles. They have a new lead investor, a fresh round of investment, and will be doubling headcount across the next 12 months, so an exciting time to come on board and join their journey.
As a result, they are looking to appoint a Chief Revenue Officer to complement their existing executive team, tasked with developing their sales channels and route-to-market strategy including direct commercial contracts, fleet sales, partnerships, and dealership networks.
As a CRO, you will play a crucial role in managing the organization's strategic partnerships and overseeing direct sales initiatives to deliver significant revenue growth and operational success. You will drive sales and revenue growth through effective financial management and strategic planning. You will also be responsible for providing financial guidance and support to the executive team and other departments within the company.
- Lead the commercial vehicle sales, marketing, and business development efforts at an executive level.
- Develop and cultivate multiple channels and routes to market including commercial contracts, partnerships and dealership networks.
- Manage and optimize our accounts, ensuring that our financial performance is in line with our goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement strategies to drive revenue growth through successful internal collaboration.
- Connect with customers to ensure that their needs are factored into the product development and enhancement cycles.
- Drive the organization to optimize the customer experience and capitalize on growth opportunities in new markets and segments.
- Build and manage teams in marketing, sales, parts, service, and warranty.
- Establish robust pricing processes and business models to achieve revenue goals.
- Work with product teams to drive the formulation of strategic product plans.
- Build and maintain relationships with commercial vehicle dealers and fleet management companies.
- Structure strategic partnerships.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Over 15 years of progressive leadership experience in a similar role with hands-on business development experience
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with commercial vehicle dealers and fleet management companies.
- Experience in general management, P&L supervision, and managing budgets.
- Solid understanding at the executive level for successful commercial vehicle sales, marketing, and business development.
- Proven track record of growing revenue through successful internal collaboration
- Superior leadership skills combined with excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to work collaboratively in a fast-paced and evolving start-up environment.
If you are a driven and motivated individual with a passion for Electric Vehicles within the commercial sector and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Location: Southfield, MI + Travel (Relocation Assistance Available)
Salary: $180,000 - $250,000 P/A - Negotiable on Experience
Benefits: Bonus and Stock Program, 4 Weeks of PTO, 401K Matching, Strong Healthcare + More!
At Human Capital Ventures, we are committed to promoting equality and diversity in all aspects of our business. We believe in creating supportive and inclusive environments where everyone can thrive, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, or ability. We strongly encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply for our positions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $180,000.00 - $250,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location