OTA Insight is a Revenue Management Intelligence Provider for the hospitality business (our clients are individual hotels and major chains like Hilton, Accor, … ). OTA Insight is an online dashboard solution (SaaS) providing rate intelligence for the hotels to increase their revenue by optimizing their pricing. We combine cutting edge technology and data analytics to provide smarter business intelligence to maximize occupancy and revenue.
OTA Insight is a data and intelligence platform for the hospitality industry. We work with leading brands such as Hilton and Marriott as well as independent hotels around the globe, providing them with data intelligence and cloud-based tools to better manage their revenue. Today OTA Insight is present in more than 185 countries around the world and has more than 60,000 partners.
We are expanding rapidly and are looking for a full-time Revenue Ops Coordinator (Denver US).
Reporting to the Marketing Operations Manager, the Revenue Ops Coordinator primary responsibility will be to drive growth through executing on operational and administrative responsibilities that support the Sales and Marketing departments. This position will work closely with other functions and stakeholders on the Revenue Team.
What you will do:*
- The tasks in this role will be varied and require an organized approach to the day. Sample activities may include: Supporting internal SFDC (Salesforce) process and internal deal management, supporting the Marketing organization with focused outreach to prospects and clients.
- Help with seasonal and monthly activities vital to the business
- Communicate with and work with Sales and Marketing team in correctly documenting information in SFDC and other core corporate systems
- Work closely with other members of the sales and marketing operations team to help document, improve and operationalize processes
- Work with deadlines and be able to communicate activity levels and productivity to stakeholders
- This position will have a strong dotted line report into the Sales Director and Marketing Demand Generation Manager
- This is a foot in the door position. We are looking for someone who can work hard, is eager to learn, and loves being part of a winning team
- There will be some client facing activity but most of the tasks will be internal in nature (80% internal / 20% external)
- The right person will have future opportunity as the company grows
- Ad-hoc projects will arise from time to time, the role and daily tasks will be fluid
- High energy, outgoing personality
- Professional communication skills, written and verbal
- Good prioritization skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple activities simultaneously
- Detail-oriented, able to work in a high volume environment without sacrificing quality
- Self-motivated team player with a proven ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
- A 4-year college degree is a must, this is an entry level position work experience can be varied
- Must be located in Denver and be available to work in our office in LoHi 2 - 3 days per week
In addition to benefits, and other OTA Insight total rewards, the annual base salary for this role is $50,000-$65,000. We benchmark our salary ranges for new hires in relation to the role, level, and role location; however, we consider a multitude of factors, to include relevant experience, skills, and education/training, to determine compensation within the identified range.
At OTA Insight, we champion diversity, equity, and inclusion to cultivate our #bestteamever. As such, we do not take a “cookie-cutter” approach to hiring the best talent and invite all candidates interested in joining our team to apply. Have you discovered one of our roles, but do not meet all the listed qualifications? No worries! Please apply and our talent acquisition team will be happy to review your application to try and find the best fit for you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year