Our pharmaceutical client is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst for their facility in San Jose CA.
Pay: $109,387.20 per year/hybrid role/1 year contract with possible hire or extension
This individual will contribute to the execution of Client's Endoscopy’s Sales Operations initiatives to implement and streamline reporting functions for the Sales Operations team. The Sales Operations Analyst will serve as a technical resource to the business for reporting tools like Power BI, while providing operations support to sales leadership. This individual will improve cross-functional processes and provide ongoing data-driven recommendations to maximize efficiency and execution. This is an individual contributor role that requires the use of judgement in applying professional expertise and is expected to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Identify, research and resolve any system data discrepancies.
• High level of understanding of sales reporting tools, including data warehouse & system’s logic.
• Will research order issues and answer questions from the salesforce
• Will work cross-functionally with counterparts to support salesforce/business needs, identifying areas of improvement.
• Serves as a central resource and assists with the training of the new processes/computer systems. • Influences the formulation of policy, programs, and incentives, providing feedback and focus in specific areas.
• Act as business partner to salesforce to provide support including ad hoc requests, trainings, & reporting/compensation related inquiries.
• Compiles reports for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting in a timely and accurate manner. • Updates or corrects sales territories, customer account assignments, and sales quotas.
• Assist with related special projects as required.
Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) in related field.
• 2+ years of Accounting, Finance, Sales Operations, Data Analytics or relevant experience required.
• Experience with reporting tools preferred. i.e. Power BI, Tableau
• Commitment to excellence and high standards.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts.
• Ability to analyze statistical and financial data.
• Participates in developing requirements, definition, design, testing, implementation, data integration of new system implementation and other current system projects.