The Deal Desk & Compliance Specialist will be responsible for supporting our customer software license management processes, including reviewing license compliance against the contractual agreements and identifying license conversion and other upsell opportunities.
The position is based in Phoenix, US and will be reporting to the Manager, Deal Desk & Compliance in the US.
Successful candidates will ideally be bi-lingual (English and French) and must possess strong analytical skills, an aptitude for learning and using new software, be very detail oriented and be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
Semarchy, a leader in the data integration and master data management markets, enables organizations to rapidly generate business value from their data. Its unified platform enables organizations of any size, to quickly discover, govern, manage, integrate and report critical information scattered across applicationsSemarchy is available as an on-premises platform, is natively available on most popular cloud marketplaces such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Google Cloud Platform (GCP), and managed as a service and is supported by a rich ecosystem of software-as-a-service and professional service partners.
Semarchy is based in Phoenix, USA with offices in London, UK; Lyon, France; and Mexico City, Mexico.
- Review contracts and license usage to verify license compliance.
- Support our license administration process.
- Ensure deal compliance with internal processes and policies.
- Maintain and update spreadsheets with the highest attention to detail.
- Verify that all quotes adhere to established guidelines.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams including Sales, PreSales, Customer Success, Finance and Legal.
- Analyze and summarize financial numbers and metrics for review by Management.
- Prior experience in deal desk or compliance management.
- Fluency in English and French.
- Technical understanding of how software licenses and renewals work.
- Experience with software license renewal process and/or ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to review contracts, financial and other relevant information and interpret results.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently after instructions and training have been provided.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Comfortable working in a global organization and adhering to deadlines.
- Proactive mindset and approach.
- Accountability and strong organizational skills with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment essential.
- Ability to establish milestones and prioritize assignments and adapt to changes in daily tasks when necessary.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and the ability to convey information effectively.
- Proficient technical skills including MS Word, MS Excel, and Google applications.
- Collaborative personality: work as a teammate and with cross-functional teams to further the entire organization.
- Join a highly-skilled highly-motivated team
- Work in a work environment where you can make a direct impact
- Opportunity for advancement in a rapidly growing company
- Competitive salary
- Work from home flexibility