eLocal is the most successful digital advertising firm you’ve probably never heard of. Each year, we connect millions of consumers with local and regional businesses, and we are looking for a talented Director of RevOps to join our GTM team remotely from anywhere in Eastern/Central US.
About the Role:
Our Sales organization is looking for a proven Sales/Revenue Operations leader to join our team remotely from anywhere in the United States and help transform our business to the highest level. This is a critical role where you will be our force multiplier, helping us scale both SMB and Enterprise division revenue productivity through operational excellence. The ideal candidate has a passion for achieving positive outcomes through actionable, data-driven insights, and excels at balancing strategic planning with execution.
At eLocal you will:
- Lead on high priority sales initiatives, including business process architecture, org structure, goal / quota setting, sales incentive design, market segmentation, and strategic planning and tracking.
- Develop and implement regular reporting of key performance metrics including forecasting, funnel analysis, and pipeline management.
- Own GTM database growth, prospecting data acquisition, data supplier management, data quality and enrichment, segmentation, distribution, etc.
- Design, implement, and manage sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes in collaboration with other teams. Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency.
- Conduct scoping of projects with stakeholders to understand business requirements, level of effort, owners, and timelines.
- Support executive analyses, strategies, and deliverables for board materials, QBRs, and more.
- Provide visibility and performance tracking to the business by helping to build, maintain, and improve our data and reporting foundation.
- Proactively define and execute projects spanning systems, data management, process automation, data validation, lead generation, and process and tooling implementation.
- Create, maintain, and present documentation including rules of engagement, pricing, and process maps to ensure adherence to internal policies.
- Manage our evolving technology stack (Salesforce, Outreach, etc.) - optimizing current technology as well as evaluating, recommending, and implementing new technologies.
- Partner with leaders throughout eLocal to build business cases for potential investments. Present insights and recommendations to senior leadership, and drive the “follow through” of those recommendations to ensure smooth execution with a diverse array of cross-functional partners.
- Bachelor’s degree (analytical/technical degree preferred: math, physics, econ, engi)
- 5+ years of Business / Sales / Marketing / Revenue Operations experience.
We're Also Looking For:
- Grit, accountability, and ownership- you’re willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic.
- Can perform day-to-day work with minimal supervision, and new and/or complex assignments with minimal direction; self-directed and resourceful.
- Ability to think critically, troubleshoot and solve complex problems in a fast-paced, data-driven, metrics-oriented environment.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, proven track record of building strong relationships.
- Strategic / Management consulting experience (Bain, McKinsey, BCG, ++).
- Strong business acumen and the ability to successfully navigate and influence strong personalities within a complex business environment.
- High attention to detail while handling multiple, simultaneous projects under deadline pressure.
- Expert proficiency level with Salesforce.
- Expert proficiency level with Sales Engagement tools (Outreach, Salesloft, etc.).
- Expert proficiency level with Marketo (or similar Marketing Automation Platforms).
- Expert proficiency level with BI and data tools (Excel, SQL, R, Tableau, Looker, Python).