Sales Operations Data Analyst
The position interacts with Sales Reps., Sales Directors, Publishers, Societies, Marketing Operations, Marketing Analytics and Advertisers (agency and client).
Products include but are not limited to print ads, online display, and editorial, curated, and custom emails. Perform Sales Support / Account Management Support related to client/agency pitches, publisher/society product collaboration, and other day-to-day revenue driving tasks.
Helpful if candidate can provide metrics and reporting for publisher reports, special projects (integrated content) reports and advertising client reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist reps in managing the day-to-day relationship with the clients as requested which could include production, pricing, proposals and other supporting functions;
- Troubleshoot technical capabilities with Ad Ops team;
- Monitor Salesforce Chatter and weekly reporting emails for client support / campaign feedback;
- Work closely with Ad Ops, Sales, Finance, and Digital Marketing teams for top-tier client service;
- Communicate with Advertisers or Ad Agencies to advise of campaign delivery and success;
- Present learnings and unique findings to internal stakeholders;
- Pull data as needed to build out proposal decks which includes Ovid, Kantar, dashboard performance metrics or other third-party data to support proposal recommendations.
- Ensure the cultivation of solid relationships with advertising clients, marketing ops, production, operations, and other internal teams as required to support the deliverables for sales.
- Perform administrative tasks for reporting sales, reconciling sales, getting approvals and payment requests for society payments for products holding separate ad sales agreement.
- Ability to understand, interpret, pull, report and communicate online/digital metrics to clients
- Working knowledge of pharma and device marketing strategy and tactics.
Prefer 3 years minimum experience in ad agency or advertising sales department.
- Mastery of Salesforce, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, as well as technical savvy to learn new programs as needed.
- Capable of working independently to manage the business and attain targeted objectives. Ensures adequate use of time and resources.
- Desire to work in fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented self-starter with outstanding interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent client services and problem-solving / analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail with ability to synthesize large amounts of information
- Appetite for working alongside and collaborating with a variety of teams to complete project work
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $37.00 - $38.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Device Marketing: 6 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Word: 3 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 3 years (Preferred)
- Sales Operations Analyst: 10 years (Preferred)
- Adobe: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales Operations: 10 years (Preferred)
- Sales Marketing: 10 years (Preferred)
- Print advertising: 4 years (Preferred)
- Google Ads: 4 years (Preferred)
- Salesforce CRM: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote