kevin. is different. While everyone was talking about a payments revolution, we hit reset. We’re rebuilding financial transactions from scratch. So they’re faster, more efficient, and more secure for everyone. Our global team of experts has already made first-of-a-kind breakthroughs, creating account-to-account payments in-app and in-store. But we’re just getting started. We need driven people who see, show, and build different because it’s time to scale up. So, if you want a fast, fresh, and flexible place to grow, be bold. Join kevin.As our new Revenue Operations Manager, you will:
What you need to be successful
- Coordinate forecasting, planning and reporting within your assigned organizations
- Build, monitor, document, and improve current and new processes that provide transparency over the different sales motions
- Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommend revisions to existing reports, or assist in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Monitor the assigned sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining Salesforce data.
- Work with all relevant internal stakeholders across growth, sales, customer success, sales engineering, product and other teams
We don’t play games when it comes to compensation packages and benefits for our employees. Our remuneration ranges from €4100 to €5200, based on your experience and competence. We not only provide competitive salaries, but we also offer several extra benefits, such as short- and long-term incentives, private health insurance, and much more. So if you’re looking for stability and comfort with a bit of excitement sprinkled in here and there, then kevin. is the place for you!
- 5+ years of B2B business experience and at least 2+ years in Revenue Operations, preferably in the Saas or FinTech industry
- Strong project management skills, process driven with analytical skills
- Experience with Salesforce is a must
- Experience with tools such as Zoominfo, Similarweb, Gainsight is nice to have
- Entrepreneurial mindset to identify right opportunities and drive them, strong sense of ownership, ability to work independently and desire to build a world class revenue operations machine
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
In addition to a competitive salary, you’ll also get:
- Private Health Insurance.
- Flexible working schedule – just bring us the results on time.
- Freedom to create, innovate, and make impactful decisions with full ownership of your tasks and decisions.
- The latest Apple MacBook and accessories to help you deliver great results.
- Work with talented and committed team members who are the best in their field, from across Europe.
kevin.’s advanced A2A (account-to-account) payment infrastructure solution was created to swiftly change costly card payments to payments linked directly from customers’ bank accounts without using any third-party providers. kevin.’s technology scales to businesses of any size and across industries, including retail, parking, fashion, car-sharing, deliveries, insurance and many more. kevin. focuses on mobile and POS payments where customers predominantly pay using cards currently. Its payment infrastructure is based on open banking – regulated by the European PSD2 Directive – which requires all banks and financial institutions in the European Economic Area to open their API for licensed third-party providers. kevin. develops only own connections to the banks without using any third-party aggregators.
Currently, the Company supports more than 6,000 merchants in 15 markets, including Sweden, Finland, Poland, Spain, Netherlands, Baltics and Portugal, where the company has a coverage of more than 85% of bank customers. kevin. has a team of more than 300 employees in 20 countries and plans to expand its workforce to 1000 employees by 2024.
kevin. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.