You dream of a new adventure? You have international ambition? You love scaling companies, finding new revenue streams and you desire to put that thrive of excellence at the service of selling meaningful products that really change lives.
You are inspired by building a massive EdTech company that will empower millions of people.
You are a more than driven Chief Revenue Officer (CRO):
- Someone who leads and aligns all revenue departments (marketing, sales, partnerships, customer success), and find new opportunities for massive growth
- A strong leader who can attract and inspire great talents
- Analytical mind & data driven
- Really strong in terms of influence and strategy
Then, you have found the next adventure that will fulfill you.But maybe YOU WONDER WHAT’S OUR STORY ? 😉
We are convinced that people don’t want a job anymore!
They are thirsty for a project with meaning, either through entrepreneurship, or intrapreneurship
But…making it happen is quite hard without finding what truly inspires you and acquiring the Power Skills
(soft skills in less boring) you need to get there: productivity, leadership, public speaking, coaching, stress management…
This is why we craft trainings & educational content to provide a set of tools and strategies centered around Power Skills, self-growth and performance.
We deliver through apps, e-learning platforms, events and a strong social media presence.🎯Paradox has one goal: to empower people and organizations live their true ambition
The challenge is that some people experience learning as boring, too hard, or on the contrary: for losers.
Yeah, we all experienced that boring teacher 😴 or stumble on this video with unsubstantiated/crazy theories
It needs to change!!
So we travel the world with learning designers, and researchers and surround ourselves with top entrepreneurs (Richard Branson, Marc Simoncini, Fred Mazzella), top athletes (Mike Horn, Frank Leboeuf), artists (Gad Elmaleh, Barry Osborne)... to reverse engineer their strategies.⭐️Our ambition is to make our trainings and coachings as attractive as watching Netflix and to make success the only option for our clients (whatever success means for them).
So far, this approach has paid off and has enabled us to exceed 2 million followers on social networks, and to organize online events and training courses attended by thousands of people.
But we wanted more, so we set 3 goals:
- Helping 100 000 people achieve 1 dream and stick their pictures on a wall we call the 100 000 dreams wall
- Have Will Smith and Richard Branson in our next documentary.
- Reinvent Education & Create a badass platform to develop yourself by leveraging cutting-edge technology like AI, captivating storytelling & science
And that's where you come in.YOUR MISSION 🚀
Your mission is to create a revenue generating machine and take us from €10M to €50M revenue 🔥in 3 years
While aligning all revenue-related departments and improving pace of execution.
And defining the strategy for the international expansion and penetrate the english-speaking market.
Your direct reports will be :
🎯 YOUR 7 MISSIONS (where you’ll get measured)
- Head of conversion
- Head of brand and acquisition
- head of sales
- Head of partnership
- And possibly head of Customer Success
- Strategy: Create and implement the revenue (marketing & sales) strategy
- Explore new business models, pricing strategies and potential partnerships
- Lead market research, competitive analysis, and extract opportunities
- Observe the full revenue cycle of the company and develop strategies to maximize future revenue
- Develop and execute a go-to-market strategy that ensures the company exceeds its revenue and profitability goals
- Implement revenue forecasting
- Lead and align revenue and product department together: Manage the sales, marketing and customer success teams to drive business growth and improve customer experience
- Identify and resolve areas of improvement across the marketing, sales, customer success, partnership departments
- Ensure performance, speed of execution, accountability and alignment of the company’s revenue-generating departments by developing appropriate metrics
- Collaborate with the finance, product management, and marketing teams on messaging, pricing strategies, and business models
- Partner with the product teams to define offers that scale
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and establish analytics to measure and forecast demand and market conditions
- Monitor the performance of our strategies and processes across the revenue cycle
- Use data to make informed decisions and define strategic processes.
- Solve any data inaccuracies, and setup business intelligence
- Create predictable and scalable revenue machine (reate lead generation, conversion, sales retention systems)
- Equip the teams with all resources, tools, technology and infrastructure needed
- Integrate the revenue technology stack including marketing automation, CRM, digital channels, business intelligence, and customer data platform
- Implement predictable, repeatable and scalable sales and marketing processes and playbooks
- Sales - Support and manage the Head of Sales, so that the sales department meets and exceeds targets.
- Ensure that sales teams understand the value propositions
- Fill management gaps by building and training individuals and teams in sales and by mentoring our Head of Sales
- Work on a better identification of profitable targets and qualification of leads
- Improve the whole sales funnel: sales script, post-calls sequences, improve show-up rate
- Challenge and improve the commission plan
- Marketing: build a growth machine & brand & use data to quickly identify areas of opportunity to increase revenue generation
- Use data to identify key market segments and an ideal buyer persona that can generate the most revenue.
- Analyze customer needs and improve market positioning, build irresistible offers and pricing strategies
- Ensure that campaigns are focused on the proper channels, customers, and using the most impactful messaging.
- Build a content production machine in order to produce timely, authoritative, highly-credible content to drive brand affinity, engagement & conversion
- Make sure to generate a MASS of qualified leads at a reduced cost (through SEO, SEA…)
We believe World-class sales and marketing hiring is the single most important driver of sales success.
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF ?😍
- Recruitment: build a performance-based culture by attracting, hiring, and retaining top sales and marketing talents
- Build a recruiting agency within Paradox and source talents in your own network
- Be proactive to create a machine to attract talents
- Engineer the “Sales Hiring Formula”:Uncover the characteristics of successful sales and marketers for our product portfolio
Must have :
Other Key Points :
- At least 3+ years in a similar role (Head of Sales, VP Sales, CMO, Chief Sales Officer, Head of Marketing, Head of Growth, COO) in a fast-paced digital environment with a proven track-record of growing revenue through new-product development, marketing, sales, branding, and partnerships
- Leadership: excellent communication skills - easily move others to action - passionate about building teams
- Strategy not just tactics - 10 000 feet vision & 1mm obsession: Ability to craft and execute a business strategy effectively - you are able to think of bold moves that go beyond following the trendy tactics
- Data-obsessed & strong analytical mind: you challenge your assumptions, are able to quickly identify and formulate problems, and support your analysis with data
- Love influence and how to frame things in a way that make people be inspired to do things
- Obsessed with fast execution
- Impact Driven & Passion for the Paradox mission - you love EdTech, you want to sell meaningful products that really change lives
- Cool under pressure
- Drive & Problem Solver : you’re ambitious, you work hard because you love it, you own things and get them done.
- Growth over Ego : you are eager to learn, and receive hard feedbacks to grow. You let others speak and seek to understand their viewpoints. You are comfortable in conflict: at ease with defending your case with facts, until we find what’s right for the vision of the company (Jeff Bezoz calls that “Disagree & Commit”).
- Tech and product savviness
- Growth and digital marketing have no secrets for you
: Fluent English, you can hold a conversation on specific details with English-speaking colleagues.
Our chosen language for written communication is English.
Currently, 10% of the team is English-speaking, a % which will continue to grow.TECHNICAL :
IT MIGHT NOT BE FOR YOU
- Our marketing stack: Active Campaign, Hubspot
- Tracking / reporting tools (e.g: GA, Google Search Console, GTM, Power BI, Hotjar etc.)
- Webflow, Make, Hubspot, SEMrush, and outbound tools
- Solid experience in SEO & SEA
- We are inspired by a culture of performance and ambition. We have a very startup-oriented culture where everything is fast-paced and there is a lot of change. You won’t always be told what to do or how to do it
- We tell each other things, even if they are uncomfortable. We value growth over ego. At Paradox, expressing disagreement to a manager and knowing how to debate is valued! We encourage critical and strategic thinking.
If all this makes sense with you, then we'll love working with you (and you with us, you'll be pampered!)WHY JOIN US ❤️
A work with Impact, Freedom and Ambition
Growth & Ambition
- > 🏅Being surrounded by A-players who strive to perform whilst being in a good mood
- > 🏋️♀️No more bosses, but ongoing conversations to support your growth
- > ⚡️Being part of an ambitious company synonymous with opportunities for evolution!
But you don’t just want a competitive paycheck, you also want…
Impact & Meaning
We receive messages every day from clients who have successfully lost weight, quit smoking, reach a milestone in their business, built better relationships, and made positive changes in their lives.
- > 🦄Playing a crucial role in the development of a company whose content and products are enjoyed by millions of people
- > 🤩Waking up in the morning feeling like you are making a difference is something!
But that's not all, we believe that driven people deserve…
- > ❤️ Possibility to take 5 paid days to contribute to our non-profit : The Paradox Foundation, dedicated to inspire and empower teenagers
Freedom & Well Being 🗽
And as Yannick, our community manager, says:
- > 😎A company culture based on autonomy & accountability
- > 🗽Flexible working hours
- > 🌎A remote culture from day one with the freedom to work from wherever you want
- > 🏤Magnificent office in Dubai, Paris, Lisbon - it feels like home :)
- > 🧍♀️Standing desks paid by the company if you live far from our offices
- > 💻Work on Mac, for us it counts :)
- > 🏀350€ per year paid by the company to take care of yourself ( for your gym, or dance class or whatever make you feel great)
- > 📚150€ of books or education - At Paradox, we are learner lovers and we want to support you in that
- > 🔥6 1:1coachings - A Paradox Coach supporting you on anything personal or professional, we want you to live your best life
- > ✈️Annual team building / Team retreats to get together - you receive your plane ticket to join us by the pool and have a good time together, or brainstorm the next crazy challenge.
- those benefits are only for full-time employees
To make a long story short, Paradox is a growth adventure on steroids, an adventure where you grow personally, whilst helping others do the same.
How To Apply 📃
❌ Any copy-pasted and non-personalized application goes directly to the trash can.
⚠️ To complete the recruitment process, each candidate must organize calls with his or her previous managers. If you are not comfortable with this : do not apply
If all this sounds good to you, come and write the next chapter with us 🚀🚀🚀🚀