We’re on a mission to change the way people buy, sell or use a car by creating the world’s best online car marketplace. Since starting our journey in 2011, we’ve grown to become one of the most trusted comparison sites with over 12 million active users and an ‘excellent’ Trustpilot rating of 4.7.
carwow is backed by some of Europe’s most respected technology, marketplace and automotive investors, with $55 million Series D funding secured in December 2021. Over 400 carwowers from 25 nationalities work with us in the UK, Germany, Spain and Portugal. One of our goals for 2023 is to become a Top 10 European Start-Up to work for.
About the role
Please note: we are open to hiring this role on a part-time basis (3 days minimum). The Revenue Operations Manager will play a key role in driving revenue growth for Carwow by optimising the sales and marketing process, improving sales efficiency, and ensuring data accuracy. This role will collaborate with sales, marketing, finance, and other cross-functional teams to identify areas for improvement and implement data-driven solutions.
- Develop and maintain sales processes and workflows to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Analyze and report on key sales metrics and KPIs, providing insights and recommendations to leadership
- Ensure data accuracy and consistency across all systems, including Salesforce, marketing automation, and finance tools
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop and implement lead generation and qualification processes
- Work with finance to develop and implement pricing and discounting strategies
- Identify and implement sales technology platforms and tools to improve sales efficiency and effectiveness and work with engineers to implement them
- Manage and optimise the sales pipeline, ensuring that deals are progressing through the pipeline in a timely manner
- Co-own variable compensation/bonus planning with Commercial leadership
- Previous experience in revenue, sales or marketing operations
- Demonstrable experience in building and managing sales and marketing processes that drive efficiency and incremental revenue
- In-depth knowledge of sales and marketing processes and workflows
- Experience with Salesforce and Excel/G-sheets essential; experience with other sales technology tools preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
️ Remote and hybrid working options: (2 days in the office)
Equity in the company (share options)
Vitality Private Healthcare
️ 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas Eve or an alternative (religious) holiday of your choice
Tech: The latest core technology (Macbook or Surface)
Remote working: You'll receive a ‘home office allowance’ of up to £500/€550 to help get set up with everything you need to succeed at home
Remote working: New: ‘work from anywhere for a month each year' policy in place should you wish to use it
Inclusive parental, partner and shared parental leave, fertility treatment and pregnancy loss policies
Learning and development budget
Social: Company wide collaboration such as bi-weekly product demos, tech lunch’s, coffee with the exec sessions, book clubs, social events
Refer a friend and get paid!
Lunch & learns with internal and external speakers
Diversity and inclusion is an integral part of our culture. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply for this position. We make recruiting decisions based on experience, skills and potential, so all our applicants are treated fairly and equally.
We are leading the change to Electric vehicles and are conscious of the impact our industry can have on the environment. We’ve already planted over 45,000 trees to date as a thank you to those who leave us a review and are extremely excited about our new partnership with ‘One Tree Planted’, which we hope will increase the number to around 60,000 trees a year.