At Go1, we have grown from our humble beginnings into the world's largest aggregator of educational content. We make learning easy with thousands of courses in one simple solution. We provide the opportunity for individuals to develop themselves to face the future, and for organizations to achieve their strategy.
We're endlessly curious, collaborative, and inspired by life-long learning. Our global teams span across more than 30 countries, speaking over 50 different languages! Although we have different backgrounds, we share the same vision; to reach a billion learners as we unlock positive potential through a love of learning.
We're big enough to have resources and scale, but small enough that a single person has a surprising amount of autonomy and can make a meaningful impact. Because we take learning very seriously, we're invested in your own personal development, and we offer an inclusive, flexible environment where you can do your best work. If you resonate, we would love you to help us on our mission.
As Go1 continues its global expansion, you will set the strategic direction and operationalize critical initiatives to drive us to our goal of a billion learners! As the Global Head of Revenue Operations, you will be an integral part of the business and sales leadership team, building a world-class go-to-market engine. Reporting directly to the SVP of Revenue Operations and Enablement, you will partner closely to set a bar for world-class sales operations. You will Inspire, Lead and Mentor your global team through a love of learning, driving your and your team's personal development to keep abreast of industry best practices.
- Be a thought partner and primary advisor to Sales leadership on end-to-end Go-To-Market operations
- Manage a team of RevOps professionals to develop and execute global strategies and provide first-class customer service to the Go To Market organization
- Drive a fun, inspiring, and fulfilling team culture.
- Support annual planning cycles, including setting goals, coverage model revisions, territory design, and cascading our financial plan
- Drive continuous improvement through standard operating cadences, including weekly forecast and metric reviews in addition to monthly and quarterly go-to-market business reviews
- Define/deploy new operational processes and ensure rigorous adoption across the GTM organization (pipeline hygiene, account ownership, discounting, etc.)
- Define, manage and provide insights on key performance indicators across a range of segments, geographies, and go-to-market teams
- Collaborate with Finance, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and other cross-functional stakeholders to design and execute strategic and/or operational projects to increase sales productivity, operational efficiency, and revenue
- Perform strategic product, market, and customer analyses to identify new growth drivers or opportunities for improvement
- You have a proven track record in leading a similar Sales Operations function and are excited about working in hyper-growth environments and building world-class Sales Operations.
- 7+ years of experience operating in a B2B SaaS company, with a strong understanding of deal desk, price quote approvals, renewal processes etc.
- Previous experience in leading and coaching a team.
- You are highly analytical, numbers-driven, and structured, with strong project management and process optimization skills.
- Strong communication skills with demonstrated ability to influence and drive the execution of a strategy in a globally scaling organization with conflicting priorities.
- You are a real team player that collaborates well with senior leaders, builds trust-based solid relationships internally and externally, and has the confidence to challenge business partners and resolve roadblocks.
- You are intellectually curious, like challenging the status quo, and learning is a natural process and inspiration for you.
- You love working in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment while embracing change positively.
- You are skilled in Salesforce, Outreach, HubSpot, Zoom Info, Miro: expert-level Excel, and Power Bi (or similar).
While technical skills are important, it is just as important for us find people who will positively contribute to our diverse culture. We welcome you to apply, even if you don't exactly meet the criteria above.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive incentive plan in addition to salary
- Flexible approach to work and the opportunity to work from overseas for up to 60 days
- Unlimited access to the Go1 Learning Hub, including LinkedIn Learning
- Professional development fund
- Wellbeing initiatives and access to Go1's Employee Assistance Program
- Home workspace setup and monthly Internet and phone bills reimbursement
- Volunteer leave to give back to the community
- 18 weeks full pay parental leave, plus support for parents returning to work
- Flexible public holidays - take the days off that are important to you, swap out the ones that are not
We are committed to facilitating a barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. If you require any accommodations, we welcome you to let us know so we can work with you to participate fully in our recruitment experience.