Do you want to make history in the banking industry? Do you have experience or are interested in platform businesses? Join us on our mission to simplify SME finance by using technology to offer businesses a convenient one-stop destination for all their financing needs. We develop and operate a successful SaaS Market-Network
for German small and medium-sized enterprises, financial advisors and financing institutions which provides access to modern and suitable financing products. We are looking for a Senior Sales Operations Manager
to join us on our journey to become Europe's leading and most advanced SME financing platform.
As part of the sales operations team, you are the face of sales workflow automation towards internal stakeholders and come up with solutions that significantly improve our sales performance. You leverage your experience in building highly automated and integrated CRMs to drive the efficiency of sales departments.Key Responsibilities
- Executing the configuration, operation, maintenance, and improvement of the Hubspot CRM in close collaboration with the integration engineer and BI team.
- Conducting a thorough evaluation, acquisition, integration, and utilization of the tooling landscape to optimize efficiency and productivity.
- Modelling and documenting business processes across the entire value chain, with a focus on optimization and streamlining.
- Implementing effective steering and control processes to ensure alignment and accountability.
- Segmenting and optimizing the pipeline to drive revenue growth and maximize returns.
- Reviewing and forecasting the pipeline to stay ahead of market trends and anticipate potential challenges.
- Planning and controlling OKRs in alignment with the sales, marketing, and tech departments, to drive results and achieve departmental goals.
- At least 3 years of experience in developing highly automated and integrated CRMs (Hubspot/Salesforce/Pipedrive or similar ).
- Proven project management experience with a strong track record of delivering results.
- Extensive experience in process modelling and a deep understanding of revenue operations best practices and industry standards.
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to solve complex problems with creativity and efficiency.
- Fluency in both German and English, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Holding a Hubspot/Salesforce administrator certification is a desirable attribute.
- Demonstrated leadership experience and the ability to motivate and inspire teams.
Career and personal development
- Remote or onsite
- Inspiring vision, mission and strategy to change SME financing on a European scale
- Great career opportunities and personal development
- Appealing compensation package
Developing you and your career is one of our top priorities. You will have a personal career development plan, internal and external training by domain and industry experts, as well as regular feedback from your lead, reports and peers. As our team grows, there will be plenty of excellent career opportunities emerging for you.Diversity & Inclusion
At FinCompare, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace drives innovation, creativity, and success. As such, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply and intend to consider all applications equally regardless of sex, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.