Deal Desk Analyst
About the job
SIG (Software Integrity Group) is Growing! We’re hiring a Deal Desk Analyst to join our high-performing team. In this role you will collaborate with finance, legal and sales to facilitate the sale of our product and services to customers. Success in this position becomes a building block to a career path as a revenue operations professional and beyond.
In the role as a Deal Desk Analyst on our team, you will be a powerful advocate who partners with our global sales team to drive revenue, by helping them execute deals, and remove internal roadblocks. You will act as a trusted sales guide for deal structures and terms that mutually benefit both our external customers and internal cross-functional teams. Critical thinking and working proactively to identify improved processes and approaches are instrumental in this role.
- Coordinate the flow of information across multiple groups, such as Sales, Rev Ops, Finance Legal and Order Management to drive deal success and ensure a seamless customer experience and improve sales productivity
- Ensure adherence to our pricing, quote to contract processes and policies for our sales team
- Act as the go-to liaison between our sales team and back office teams
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of licensing models and recommend contract terms
- Become Subject Matter Expert (SME), understanding rules for revenue recognition, internal policies for Legal, Order Management and Finance to expedite selling process
- Practice continuous improvement to simplify the business & shift from reactive to proactive and predictive
What We’re Looking For
- 3-5+ years’ experience in Deal Desk, Revenue Operations, &/or Pricing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in High Tech SaaS environment and knowledge of enterprise sales process preferred
- Capable of influencing Sales teams and building strong collaborative relationships across multiple functions
- Ability to listen to the needs of sales, problem-solve to find quality solutions, and escalate as needed
- Strong problem-solving skills along with the ability to communicate rationale for decisions across all levels of the organization
- Highly collaborative, and “customer first” mentality.
- Self-motivated and innovative, with the ability to lead internal stakeholders by influence if needed.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Detail oriented and ability to organize and track information
- Able to thrive within a high growth, dynamic environment
- Prior experience with Salesforce, CPQ tools, Microsoft suite and process a definite plus
The base salary range across the U.S. for this role is between $93,000-$162,000. In addition, this role may be eligible for an annual bonus, equity, and other discretionary bonuses. Synopsys offers comprehensive health, wellness, and financial benefits as part of a of a competitive total rewards package. The actual compensation offered will be based on a number of job-related factors, including location, skills, experience, and education. Your recruiter can share more specific details on the total rewards package upon request.
Our business is our experts. Our reputation as one of the leading software security consulting firms is the direct result of the expertise, diligence, and excellence of our consulting team. In fact, Synopsys Software Integrity Group was named a leader in 2021 in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing in recognition of our vision and ability to execute. Our ideal applicants would be at home in a collaborative and vibrant culture. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Stay Connected: Join our Talent Community
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.