The Senior Channel Sales Operations Analyst will be responsible to manage end to end operations for our Citrix Service Providers partners worldwide and will provide operational support to external stakeholders (partners and distributors) and internal stakeholders (Partner Sales Managers, Partner Technical Sales etc.) across multiple geographical areas.
Main responsibilities include:
- Manages CSP program membership renewal process: administers renewals process (upgrades; downgrades etc) and ensures partners have active memberships.
- Handles partner account maintenance (i.e. editing of partner company data / company name / org ID alignment to partner type; creation/updates of partner contacts account information.
- Supports partner monthly reporting process and provides appropriate governance and operational health checks to ensure timely reporting
- Processes monthly POs (Direct contract with Partners) and handles order issues from the CSP Distributors
- Manages CSP Support entitlement. Identifies which partners meet criteria to receive Select Support quarterly and works with Support team to ensure requests are processed accordingly.
- Manages CSP Partner Tiers updates and communication
- Maintains partner org hierarchy
- Communicates CSP program changes, promotions, pricing and other program ops updates to PSMs, DSMs, Partners and distributors.
- Supports creation and communication of PNDs (preparation, revisions, publication, communication)
- Maintains and releases CSP Price list. Supports preparation and delivery of price list updates working jointly with the Product team and the SKU team.
- Manages queries on program levels; specialization; certifications; progress to revenue target; eligibility for promotion; downgrades; benefits; requirements
- Process improvement: responsible for making improvements of operational processes/systems to enhance performance of CSP operation, including but not limited to the development and tracking of health checks and execution plans to address gaps.
- Handles operational enquiries from partners regarding Partner use licenses, products, licensing programs/demos. Main point of contact for CSP partners regaridng registration; renewals; missing certifications and Partner Central requests.
- Management of CSP general inbox for external and internal enquiries
- University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of prior relevant experience;
- Experience in a similar role with a strong operational and commercial bias
- Experience within an IT international environment is preferable
- Have the ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-past environment.
- Ability to resolve issues, remove roadblocks and troubleshoot operational issues working with other functional departments
- Must be able to think independently and work cross-functionally and understand downstream impacts.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent organization and documentation skills