Gator Co. is a fast paced, growing company comprised of a family of brands that designs and manufactures a vast offering of accessories for the Music, Pro Audio, Audio Visual and install markets. In addition, Gator has a robust OEM division that works with a large array of leading manufacturers to design and manufacturer their case, bag and stand products. Gator products are sold through 2,500 retailers in the USA and distribution in 70+ countries around the world. Gator is a Tampa based company with our distribution center Columbia City, Indiana. Gator products are manufactured in our facility in Columbia City, Indiana, Novia Scotia, Canada and throughout Asia. We are an active member of the NAMM association and a certified Women Owned business.
We are seeking an SVP of Global Sales and Marketing to be responsible for the sales and marketing of Gator’s Family of brands globally. The ideal candidate will be a strong leader that encompasses our core values of creating a positive work environment, is passionate about our products and industry, is loyal to our customers, creates trust both internally and externally and seeks out change with an open mind and excitement.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful execution of all commercial plans
· Lead sales team to achieve revenue and profit objectives
· Lead marketing team to achieve best in class marketing initiatives
· Lead continuous improvement initiatives on overall customer experience and journey
· Collaborate with design and product development teams on new product launch and pricing strategies
· Create and lead the long-term sales channel strategy
· Develop and implement sales and promotion strategies to increase revenue in alignment with top-line growth and profit margins requirements
· Build and maintain relationships with key clients and partners
· Monitor, track, and evaluate profit margin, revenue stream, program costs, and sales methods; take corrective action when markets or partners underperform
· Develop, manage, and be accountable for sales forecasts with the Sales Directors
· Communicate with industry peers to identify product and market trends, competitor strategies, and opportunities for product and new channel growth
· Oversee marketing budgets, forecasts, and performance metrics
· Lead forward thinking marketing strategies
· 30% travel required (international plus domestic travel).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· 15+ years of experience working within and among the executive level of a fast-paced consumer products company with a minimum of 8 years in a senior management position
· Successful track record building, managing, developing, and retaining a team
· Experience in the music and/or pro audio industry
· Proven ability to hit revenue goals and to increase overall profitability for the company
· Prior P&L responsibility
· Experience selling in international markets
· Excellent analytical and strategic decision-making skills
· Experience growing online retail through digital marketing and content strategies
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus
· We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, paid time off, and a 401 (k) plan.
Location: Tampa, Florida