Job Description Customer Service\Project Administrator
The Customer Service\Project Administrator works directly under the Director of Revenue & Operations Manager. They will handle all phone calls necessary to schedule jobs weekly, with customers, and subcontractors. The Customer Service\Project Administrator will conduct all customer service calls informing the production team of any actions that need to be taken for a customer's complete satisfaction. They will oversee all update calls informing our current clients about their projects. The Customer Service\Project Administrator will administer completion calls with clients after the project is completed and encourage the client to do online reviews.
· Highly Organized.
· Attention to detail.
· Answer phones, take messages, and transfering calls.
· Accuracy in Data entry while maintaining a fast pace.
· The ability to write and edit documents, including letters, reports, and instructional documents
· Process job packages as they come into the office including scanning contracts, printing pictures, and preparing order sheets.
· Set up the Installer packages once project is in the Received status.
· Prepare service tickets for the production team when scheduling a service call.
· Close out job folders when handling completed calls.
· Manage the scheduling board on the wall showing the status of each job tag.
· Verify the final pictures of jobs are saved in the correct folders.
· Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical.
· Be available during working hours to answer questions regarding the schedule that has been set.
· Excellent customer service and Communications skills.
- Cold Calling
- Decision Making Skills.
- The ability to multi-task.
- Outstanding problem - solving skills.
- Time management Skills.
- Organizational Skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- No nights
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Decatur, IL 62523: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: In person