Job Profile Summary:
CAI is hiring!
We are seeking a Sales Operations Analyst. This is a contract engagement. It is a fully remote role.
The Sales Operations Analyst will be responsible for leading all documentation of the business carveout efforts for the Sales Operations teams in a cross-functional capacity. These are inclusive of, but not limited to: SOP’s, sales and clinical training material, JDE system guides, clearing the GHX transaction backlog, and other technical documentation as needed. He/she will work closely with leadership to report on project progress and gain exposure to various teams across the business, IT, and clinical teams.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Responsible for gathering, modifying, and recommending business requirements for projects.
· Works with internal and external stakeholders to ensure department goals are achieved.
· Elicits and documents business requirements and documents business processes
· Utilizes tools and techniques standard to business analysis
· Has a solid understanding of business functions, systems, and processes.
· Assists with development of policies and procedures related to sales operations.
· Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent work experience
· 3-5+ years’ experience in related field preferred
· Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Visio skills
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, manages conflicting priorities, and meets deadlines.
· Willingness to learn new technologies to support business needs
· The capacity to work in a team environment and manage projects accordingly
· Self-starter, willing to roll up your sleeves to meet objectives and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Strong sense of urgency
· Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
· Works on complex projects of large scope
· Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards
· Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
· Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard, and monitor
If you are interested in this position, please apply using the "Apply" option. If you have questions, or would like to speak with a Recruiter directly, send an email to the contact person below and note the job identification number in the subject line.
Reasonable Accommodation Statement:
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to application.accommodationsATcai.io or (888) 824 – 8111.
This email is only intended for candidates who need an accommodation or assistance completing the application or interview process and will not be reviewed by CAI’s talent acquisition team. All interested applicants who do not need an accommodation or assistance completing the application must apply on CAI’s career portal for consideration https://www.cai.io/careers/career-portal/
EEO Statement: It is the policy of Computer Aid, Inc.(CAI) not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of CAI to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Employees and applicants of CAI will not be subject to harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $30.00 - $35.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Overnight shift
- Weekend availability
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote