The Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting financial operations and process for a Tier 1 Wireless Carrier in Client Electronics America. You will help managing marketing and sales expenditure by reviewing / submitting programs on time, performing contract/term sheet content review, and validating and determining reasonableness of marketing and sales expenditure invoices from customer to ensure accurate financials.
Business Planning Analyst
As a part of Sales Strategy/Finance Team within T-Mobile Account is the center of sales operation cross-segment within T-Mobile Account Team at Client Electronics of America. Team helps each functional group within and outside of T-Mobile Account Team by providing strategic/financial analytics, sales operation insights/guidance, and reporting financial and business metrics to Leadership. In this role, you will be working as a Business Planning Analyst (Key liaison between Business and Finance) to enable business owners to successfully execute Sales/Marketing Programs, manage/track financial/business metrics, perform financial analytics, as well as complete payment processes with vendors and customers. Other responsibilities may include but not limited to identifying root cause/finding solution of sales operational issues, maintaining/managing master budget trackers, working on ad-hoc projects, etc.
Sr. Sales Operations Analyst must have critical thinking skills that to effectively track and organize multi-sourced data sets, perform analytics and provide recommendations. Directly report to a Strategy/Finance Manager or Director.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: Other duties may be assigned. In this position, either directly or through others, the incumbent will: Perform rigorous analysis within Pivot tables, and VLOOKUP
- Collaborate with business owners to create strategic business cases for sales and marketing activities and prepare necessary/related documentations
- Review results of sales and marketing activities and manage, track and process internal and external documentations associated with activities on-going basis
- Background/Experience to qualify for this position, the following background and skill levels are required: BA/BS degree in a business, related fields or equivalent work experience in data analysis, financial modeling, business planning, or finance
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel or similar software skills required, including but not limited to VLOOKUP and PIVOT and experience with SAP/ERP
- 1-4 year(s) of working in a corporate environment and operation management experience preferred, but not required
- Excellent verbal/written communication skill required
- Necessary Skills/Attributes for this position the following skills and abilities must be demonstrated at a proficient level: Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all appropriate levels within and outside the company
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple assignments and projects
- Create best-practice reports based on data cleaning, processing, and visualization
- Ability to read and interpret invoices, contracts or related documents
- Ability to work either independently or in a team environment to achieve personal and team project goals, including the completion of assignments within established time frames