About JW Player:
JW Player is the leading video software and data insights platform that gives our customers independence and control in today's Digital Video Economy. Founded over a decade ago as an open source video player, JW Player's technology platform now powers digital video for hundreds of thousands of businesses across NA, EMEA, APAC and LATAM. Each month, there are over 1 billion viewers across 2.7 billion unique devices consuming video on JW Player's technology.
The Revenue Operations Team:
The Revenue Operations team is responsible for enabling the overall productivity and effectiveness of the end-to-end revenue generating organization at JW Player including Sales, Account Management, Partnerships, Marketing, and Technical Services. Each team member develops close relationships with RevOps partners and external stakeholders to ensure the organization's strategy and operational efficiency as JW Player continues to scale its world-class Sales organization.
JW Player is hiring a Director of Sales Operations to help drive our global sales strategy, making a positive impact to our go-to-market function and maximizing revenue opportunities. You will play a key role in adapting and improving our sales processes, efficiency and planning, forecasting, and more. This is an opportunity to partner closely with our Sales team, driving sales operations and taking JW Player to the next level of growth.
As a Director of Sales Operations, you will:
- Build and grow a strong partnership with the Sales SVP and the overall Sales leadership team globally to drive the strategic direction of the sales organization and to achieve or exceed revenue growth objectives.
- Provide insights into sales efficiency and effectiveness and proactively identify areas to improve the global organization.
- Plan, implement, and execute all Sales Ops activities including strategy and planning (annually and quarterly), forecasting (annually, quarterly, weekly), sales efficiency, pipeline management, compensation management, and process improvements.
- Create a resource model that enables the business to make decisions on where to allocate resources and where to make investment decisions.
- Provide insights into sales performance by geo, industry segment, customer tier, sales territory, and individual sales reps to drive improvements.
- Drive the revenue planning processes used within the sales organization including the equitable assignment of quotas.
- Develop a robust compensation model that provides cost effective incentives for the Sales organization.
- Partner with GTM Enablement on skill development for the sales organization, from onboarding through ongoing training and development.
- Oversee a Business Analyst to ensure that reporting needs are met for revenue generating teams. There is an opportunity to grow the team in the future.
- Collaborate with Revenue Operations stakeholders including CS Ops, Marketing Ops, Partner Ops, Professional Services Ops, and our Manager of Strategy & Insights to collaboratively drive cross functional organizational initiatives forward.
- Along with the rest of the GTM Ops team, evaluate, develop, and maintain cross departmental infrastructure of internal tools for revenue organization
Requirements for the role:
- 8+ years working experience in the Sales Operations function, preferably within a SaaS organization.
- Experience managing a high performing and high growth team.
- Familiarity with defining, refining, and implementing sales processes, procedures and policies that have achieved significant outcomes.
- Proven analytical abilities demonstrated in prior work experience through business intelligence reporting.
- Understand how to work with Inside Sales, Account Management, and Partner teams.
- Competence in conducting a sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations
- Extensive experience operating within Salesforce and other sales systems and tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills combined with strong presentation skills.
- BA/BS in Business, Economics, Finance, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Salesforce Admin Certification
- Familiarity with Sales Enablement/Intelligence tools such as Salesloft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and ZoomInfo
- Familiarity with Customer Success tools such as Gainsight
- Familiarity with Partner Portals
- SQL knowledge
- Recruiter Screen
- 30 minute conversation with a Recruiter to learn more about your background and interests
- Hiring Manager Screen
- 30 minute conversation where the Hiring Manager or someone from the team deep dives into your experiences
- Team Interview
- 1-2 hour interview where you meet with various team members across the organization including peers on the Revenue Operations team and other internal stakeholders
- 30-60 minute presentation to Revenue Operations peers and leadership
- Final Interview
- 30-60 minute interview where you will meet with some of our senior leaders
- The interview process may change at any given stage.
Perks of being at JW Player, U.K
Our goal is to take care of you and ensure you will be successful in your new role. Your success is our success!
As a full time employee, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Private Health Coverage for you and your family
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Stock Options Purchase Program
- Quarterly and Annual Team Events - because team building is important!
- Professional Career Program and Career Development Opportunities
- Bi-Annual Hack Weeks for those who are interested in using their coding knowledge
- Fireside chats with individuals at the JW Player
- Benefits are subject to location and can change at the discretion of the Company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.