Are you running a $100 Million worth of combined business either on the resell side or buying for a global enterprise company? Are you someone who loves to build/grow teams? Are you someone who enjoys mentoring and coaching others to be their best self? Then you might be our next Procurement Manager.
Who you are:
- Someone with 7-15 years of experience.
- 3+ years of management experience. (3-5 people)
- Have industry experience. (Done Cisco/CCW or equivalent)
- Someone who is running a $100 million worth of resell business.
- Ability to build and maintain reports.
- Have knowledge of the 3 Tier sales cycle and IT procurement process.
- Have worked with IORs and global shipping companies and can manage global delivery and fulfillment.
- Worked in a global environment / bought in APAC and EMEA from Distis.
- Have done enterprise-level renewals.
- Very detail oriented and have great time management skills.
- Have superb attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
What you will do:
- Development and coaching of the Sales Operations Team, ensuring career development and low attrition.
- Review emails going out to Customers and Partners by the Sales Operation Specialists to ensure quality and correctness, offering feedback to the team.
- Manage and grow relationships with global distributors.
- Manage credit lines and credit line increase process to ensure on-time order delivery.
- Manage quote to invoice process.
- Manage all purchasing.
- Manage relationships with manufacturers.
- Develop relationships with key POC with customers.
- Understand sales operations/procurement workflow.
- Multi-task and be able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
It would be awesome if you had the following:
- Advanced Excel.
- Salesforce Experience.
- International work experience.
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we provide an attractive mix of benefits to our employees, including provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal-opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in New York City. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.