Business is booming at Modulus Data. We seek a smart and organized Sales Operations Analyst to join our all-star business-to-business sales team.
Do you love to:
- Help selling technology solutions.
- Work within a high velocity environment.
- Take ownership in streamlining business processes.
- Learn from and be part of a world class team.
If “YES,” then Modulus Data wants to speak with you.
What will you do in this role?
The Sales Operations Analyst will be supporting and enabling our frontline sales teams to sell more efficiently and help manage sales and partner data.
The Sales Operations Analyst will be responsible for building pitches and documents for the sales team, conducting research and analyzing data and overseeing various administrative tasks required to ensure our organization reaches our sales goals. This is a role that collaborates not only with Sales and Marketing, and other internal teams.
- Support operations for the Sales and Customer success teams.
- Design and deliver sales campaigns within Salesforce including calls to prospective customers.
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure proper lead management processes and tracking lead sources.
- Work with Partner managers to update sales channels.
- Work with project managers, business analysts, salesforce administrators, and sales team leaders to implement and collaborate on major sales-related projects.
- Maintain accurate client data throughout Salesforce and different systems, ensure correct pricing and allocations, and document pertinent transaction details.
- Assist in territory report and dashboard management, basic troubleshooting, and other tasks required.
Essential Skills and Experience
- BA/BS degree or relevant business experience.
- Demonstrated an understanding of sales operations.
- Strong analytical ability and ability to prioritize multiple projects/tasks.
- SalesForce experience and knowledge of enterprise SaaS tools.
- Excellent problem-solving, project management, interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Highly developed attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- SaaS and B2B experience preferred.
Why work for Modulus Data?
- Work from home. Enjoy flexible hours.
- Positions are available to work with Eastern, Central, or Western time zones in the US or Canada.
- Work with cutting-edge technology in the growing field of data integration.
- Own your success: Receive attractive compensation, enjoy an empowering work culture, and apply your expertise to meaningful work.
- Expect excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team.
- Enjoy a generous base salary.
About Modulus Data
Modulus Data is the leading expert in data integration for HR applications. Any company that wants to save time and money by streamlining their HR processes to avoid manual double-data entry between HR apps, benefits from Modulus Data’s services. To maximize value for clients, Modulus Data focuses exclusively on integrating HR applications. For more information about Modulus Data, visit: https://www.modulusdata.com
Modulus Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.
Modulus Data is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Modulus Data are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Modulus Data does not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Modulus Data encourages applicants of all ages.